Morrison HomesShow Home

Review for Morrison HomesShow Home

Patricia Mitchell  in Calgary
Patricia Mitchell in Calgary

New Built

This all started by just browsing showing Show Homes. I walked into Morrison Show Home in Nolan Hill and I was rather impressed. The setup and sheer beauty of of the show home gave me a feeling of must have. I was greeted by Brian and Angela who were rather friendly and polite. I met them both in August of 2015 and their wonderful personality brought me back to Morrison. The process has began...... The Clifton is my baby. As a new home buyer I had no idea where to start but Angella and Brian made the process enlightening. They were extremely patient and kind. I would recommend anyone looking to purchase a new home to Morrison Homes. They have a very strong and beautiful finish, the gourmet kitchen is absolutely beautiful...