Thermo World MFG

Gutters & Eavestroughs
2410 Lawrence Ave. E. Scarborough ON M1P 2R6

Reviews for Thermo World MFG

Windows

I had a number of Thermo World windows installed in 1999. The internal mechanism broke two years ago on two of them. The windows won't stay up so they have to kept shut at all times. I called for servicing, but was told to go to their shop, buy replacement parts and fix it myself. When I explained that was impossible they said they were too busy busy to do service calls (on their own product) and that I should get a private contractor to look after it. I'm having them replaced with Pella. They service their products and their warrantee is far superior.

George from Toronto
George from Toronto

Replacement of all windows

Good service. Solid workmanship. The thirteen windows I ordered were installed 3 weeks after ordering. They outsource they're Energy Star rated windows so I had to pay extra for that. I recommend them.

l l in toronto
l l in toronto
4 reviews Richmond Hill, ON

Windows for entire house

We ordered windows from our entire house from Thermo World. They are not energy star rated, so we did not qualify for the rebate, however, apparently these windows and the hardware and better than the average materials. We got brick to brick and we did our own trim to save costs. No problems with the windows after 1-2 years and the screens, glass and hardware have been excellent quality.

Looking for Gutters & Eavestroughs pros in Scarborough?