Home To Home Moving

Lorna P. Burns in
Lorna P. Burns in
1 review Red Deer County, AB

moved

I'm writing to let others know how happy I was with the service Doug and his staff offered me with my move in April. Doug was fantastic and so patient with me and my changes with dates etc, Ron & Scott were great at hauling my items and were very careful. They are a excellent group that works as a team and they were quick and efficient. Thank you all for such great service I hope to not have to move again for many years but will highly recommend you. Thanks again, sorry this has taken me so long to get to,

Lorna P. Burns

Kristen Bellows in Red Deer
Kristen Bellows in Red Deer
5 reviews Red Deer, AB

Move within the city

The money we spent to have Home to Home Moving move our things from our townhouse to our new home was by far the BEST $1000 we've ever spent.

They were right on time, used drop cloths, mats, and plastic wrap to make sure that nothing was damaged. They moved everything from our old house and into our new house in 8 hours, with a lunch break and no damage done. They were very professional and extremely nice to work with - if we do ever move again, we would hire them in a heartbeat.

More about Home To Home Moving

Moving Services in Red Deer, Alberta. Serving central AB for over 20 years! www. HomeToHomeMoving. ca
Looking for Moving & Storage pros in Red Deer?