Home To Home Moving

Mary in Red Deer
Mary in Red Deer
0 reviews Red Deer, AB

House hold Moving

My wife and I are seniors and recently moved from a large property in B.C. to a smaller rental property in Red Deer to be closer to our family. We had too much stuff and too much furniture for the smaller house so we rented a steel storage container for the back yard to store the extra furniture. When the lease was up on the house, we found a condo and we needed a mover so we contacted Home To Home Moving. We were impressed when Doug, the owner of the company showed up and came himself to do the estimate. He was able to see what we were confronted with. There was furniture in the house and furniture stored in the container needing to be moved to the condo and up fourteen steps to the second floor. Doug, in his usual courteous manner, made some suggestions that gave us time to get rid of some of the furniture, and a moving date for the remaining items.
The two young men Scott and Steven who were helping Doug, were excellent. They were courteous and considerate with all our belongings. Everything was shrink wrapped and even the antique furniture items were wrapped carefully in blankets. My wife was impressed!! It was easy to see that these two young men had been trained well and took their work seriously. There was nothing broken, dented or even scratched. Everything was intact. We found that Doug and his crew were professional, punctual and a pleasure to do business with. We would highly recommend Home To Home Moving Co. to anyone needing a hand to move. Thanks Doug and crew for your help.
Deanna and Blaine

Lorna P. Burns in
Lorna P. Burns in
1 review Red Deer County, AB

moved

I'm writing to let others know how happy I was with the service Doug and his staff offered me with my move in April. Doug was fantastic and so patient with me and my changes with dates etc, Ron & Scott were great at hauling my items and were very careful. They are a excellent group that works as a team and they were quick and efficient. Thank you all for such great service I hope to not have to move again for many years but will highly recommend you. Thanks again, sorry this has taken me so long to get to,

Lorna P. Burns

Kristen Bellows in Red Deer
Kristen Bellows in Red Deer
5 reviews Red Deer, AB

Move within the city

The money we spent to have Home to Home Moving move our things from our townhouse to our new home was by far the BEST $1000 we've ever spent.

They were right on time, used drop cloths, mats, and plastic wrap to make sure that nothing was damaged. They moved everything from our old house and into our new house in 8 hours, with a lunch break and no damage done. They were very professional and extremely nice to work with - if we do ever move again, we would hire them in a heartbeat.

More about Home To Home Moving

Moving Services in Red Deer, Alberta. Serving central AB for over 20 years! www. HomeToHomeMoving. ca
Looking for Moving & Storage pros in Red Deer?