NB Tree Service Ltd

Reviews for NB Tree Service Ltd

David P in Calgary
David P in Calgary

Tree Removal & Pruning

We recently had Josh and his crew remove a VERY tall spruce tree and an unsightly bush, as well as prune two apple trees and another tree in our yard. Josh is friendly, professional, punctual, and very fair with the pricing of his services. This is the fourth job that we have had him do for us and would not hesitate to recommend him (which we have already done many times!) and we will continue to use him for all our future tree-care needs. He is a great guy and cleans up the yard thoroughly after his work has been completed. Once you use his tree services, you will never want to call a different company again!

Shauna in Calgary
Shauna in Calgary

Tree removal

Amazing quick and professional service. Outstanding job and highest quality in removing two trees from our yard and grinding the stumps. I recommend your services to anyone looking! Thanks, Josh.

Janice Lawson in Calgary
Janice Lawson in Calgary

Trees and Hedges

Josh and his crew just completed pruning and clearing out the dead branches of 3 weeping birch trees and 1 crabapple tree and reduced the height and shaped the cotoneaster hedge that spans the width of our property. They did an incredible job, always consulting me for what our preferences would be and making recommendations. They were very professional, pleasant to work with and left the yard cleaner and looking better than when they arrived. I definitely recommend them.

Scott C from Calgary
Scott C from Calgary

Tree Care, Pruning

Josh and his team have looked after my yard for years. His knowledge and experience has transformed my yard with healthy, well manicured, trees. They always clean up and leave without a trace.

Eric Lumsden from Calgary
Eric Lumsden from Calgary

Removed 2 large spruce, ground 8 stumps

Josh and his crew showed up early in the morning, were to work within minutes and had the two trees down within an hour of beginning. Josh then did a fantastic job of grinding down several stumps in the front and back yards while the crew was cleaning up. All in all, it was a fantastic, quick, very efficient process.

brigitte Haehlen in Lethbridge
brigitte Haehlen in Lethbridge
3 reviews Lethbridge, AB

Tree removal, hedge cutting

Josh was recommended by a friend and we are happy to have followed his advice. Very professional, friendly, fast and knowledgeable service. He did a great job cutting down the tree and cleaning up the yard. Would recommend NB Tree Service to everybody.

Susan in Haysboro
Susan in Haysboro

Tree removal

Josh was sent over by the realtor involved in my new home purchase to take out a tree that was too close to the garage. Previous owners didn't want to have to take it out because they were afraid of the damage that could be caused. He was able to remove the tree cleanly, no damage, no muss, no fuss; took away all the mess and left me some nice firewood. I asked him to look at another tree while he was there (a bit close to the garage on the other side), and, bink, he pruned that back for me right then and there. Very professional & personable; I'd have him back to do any tree/plant work in my yard, any time. Oh, about to call him to do some more for me this fall .... :-)