Grieve M Contracting

Linda Khan from Vancouver
Linda Khan from Vancouver
1 review Vancouver, BC

bamboo floors

Grieve and his crew did my bamboo floors a little while ago. They were professional and efficient. The floors came out looking fantastic! And best of all I paid a very good price to do the whole condo.

I would like to recommend Grieve to all my friends and family. My parents have also used him to do a whole bunch of renovations in their house and have been totally satisfied. I know it is hard to find a good contractor, I have friends who have had horrible experiences with other companies. Grieve is among the best fo far.