London Drugs Ltd - Computer Dept

Computer Repairs and Support
400-4567 Lougheed Highway Burnaby BC V5C
HomeStars  >  Computer Repairs and Support in Burnaby  >  London Drugs Ltd - Computer Dept

Reviews for London Drugs Ltd - Computer Dept

Hao Chen in Coquitlam
Hao Chen in Coquitlam
8 reviews Coquitlam, BC

Ipad Mini

I found a lot of my friends ended up buying an ipad mini so to follow the trend, I did the same. The futureshop near me didn't have any white ipads and the apple store near me didn't have any 16 GB WIFi only ipads, but to my surprise, London drugs did. The process of getting the ipad was rather lengthy. When making a big purchase at, say, futureshop, the employee will take your item to the checkout and then pay. At London drugs I had to sign a paper, the paper had to be checked and then I could pay. I'm still quite satisfied and I acknowledge that the signature is just a store policy. A nuisance but a policy.

Sai Ho Yu in Burnaby
Sai Ho Yu in Burnaby
9 reviews Burnaby, BC

Steam Iron

The price is great when its on sale. I tried to get help from staff working there, but there wasn't anyone that could tell me which one of the steam iron was good.