Cyprico Custom Cabinetry

Reviews for Cyprico Custom Cabinetry

Steven from Thornhill
Steven from Thornhill
2 reviews Thornhill, ON

My spouse and I were extremely impressed. They are a true professional. We only had to tell them once what had to be done and we had some unusual work that we needed done (the installation of a baby gate on the deck). They came up with a superb idea of how to do it and finished results was great. We will call them for sure next time we need work done.

Kelly in Ajax
Kelly in Ajax
8 reviews Ajax, ON

Cabinet refacing for the Kitchen

I used Cyprico to resurface the cabinets in my kitchen. I was happy with the layout of the kitchen just not the colour which is why I wanted to just re-surface instead of replacing the cabinets. They replaced the cabinet doors, put crown moulding in place (which I love), and put in drawers where I only had cabinets before givng me plently of extra storage space. They also made some small amendments to the cabinet layout so I could put in an OTR microwave.
My only criticism would be that sometimes they were slow to return calls causing a delay in the project, but I had selected Cyprico based on other comments on Homestars and was not dissapointed with the job they did. I love the final result and would not hesitate to recommend them.

Review has 1 previous version
Designs by O'Brien, Etobicoke
Designs by O'Brien, Etobicoke

Kitchen Renovation

I have used Cyprico for the past 17 years and have been a loyal and happy client - for the most part. As of late 2012/3, the service has dwindled and not been up to the standards that I have been accustomed to receiving.
Sadly, George has decided to close the business.
Now it makes sense.When you cannot handle the pressure, you get out of the kitchen.

Review has 1 previous version