Ralph's Paving Ltd

Reviews for Ralph's Paving Ltd

Mostvaluable in Toronto
Mostvaluable in Toronto

Worse paving company in CT

Gave them (well hem Ralph) 1/2 down because I was told if I pay now (in April) that i would get a discount. Well 3 month has gone by and I still don't have a paved driveway

Sarah from Peterborough
Sarah from Peterborough
1 review Peterborough, ON

Seal on leaking driveway

I got two quotes for a small problem that I was having with a leak in my driveway (leak was actually into my basement, from a crack in my driveway at the side of the house). I got the quotes from 2 different companies based on a friend's mention of these two different businesses in Ptbo. One was Ralph's. They came to assess the issue, gave me a quote that was $200 cheaper than the other guy, and worked quickly and did a good job. I have recommended them to a friend based on this work.