Canadian Appliance Source

8.1 10 (1903 reviews)

Levto
Levto

Gas cooktop

After much work to find the right gas cooktop, CAS was quick and efficient and found me a product that I was very happy with, at the best price (for the same product!) as compared to other dealers. I appreciated the honesty and care that the rep took to make sure I was satisfied. NOTE TO ALL, when looking for an appliance, order at least a month in advance because back orders apply equally to all dealers and waiting is just part of the process.

Thank you AK.

Mark from Toronto
Mark from Toronto

Jenn- Air Range

I found this Jenn-Air range on this website, delivery was 2 days after purchasing. I had a very pleasant experience with the staff. I cant believe how much money I saved. I definitely will be a return customer.

Jeffrey in Toronto
Jeffrey in Toronto

kitchen appliances

After doing an intensive search, I found canadian appliance source the best price. They carry all the same products that the big companies have, but only cheaper. The delivery was fast and easy. Great to deal with too! Will definitely recommend to others.

Joss Toronto
Joss Toronto

Kitchen Appliances

Buyer beware this internet based company treats their customers very poorly. They claim to deliver within 2-5 days but I waited more than two weeks for my purchases. When the products arrived the delivery guy scratched his way along our new hardwood floors causing considerable damage. When I spoke with their customer service representative Ari about my concerns he was incredibly rude, he even mocked the fact I was upset with the service and was flippant about the damages, even laughing at one point. I am still shocked by his juvenile behaviour!

Even though I purchased high-end products, I received low-rent attitude. Sadly, buyers have no recourse with this company if something goes wrong with their appliances or if they cause damage to your property.

Review has 1 previous version
Marlene North York
Marlene North York

Appliances

Got amazing appliances for amazing prices. These guys are the cheapest in town. I can't understand why some comments are negative. The process was smooth got my appliances on time for half price the original. I would deff shop there again!!!

w, brampton
w, brampton

gas range

after carefully researching for the best value for the dollar, this is the place to shop for appliances. the closest value for the same item was $1,200! unbelievable. i will go back anytime

More about Canadian Appliance Source

With well over hundreds of household appliances shipped daily, fully stocked showroom, and a mega warehouse to keep our inventory fully stocked, we are currently one of the largest retail suppliers of household appliance throughout Canada. Our success has been built on a simple principle: take care of every customer ...
Looking for Appliance Retailers pros in Toronto?