A1 Chesney Service Experts

#2 7317 12 Street SE Calgary AB T2H 2S6
HomeStars  >  Heating & Air Conditioning in Calgary  >  A1 Chesney Service Experts

Reviews for A1 Chesney Service Experts

I have used A1 Chesney for a number of years. This year when Phil S came over to service my furnace he talked to me about installing soft water equipment. He gave me an excellent explanation of the benefits.

He installed the equipment efficiently and cleanly. He did a great job.

he is professional and thorough in explaining things and doing the intallation
Thanks Phil. Great job!

Thank you for taking the time to write this review. We are happy to hear of your satisfaction with the work that was provided by Phil and we appreciate your business!

Qwxilvr from Calgary

Thermostat would call for heat but the furnace periodically wouldn’t fire. They came out and “determined” it needed a new controller board. They ordered the part and eventually replaced it. Furnace still occasionally wouldn’t fire, found the condensate drain wasn’t draining, and pulled the bung out of the other corner, ran a drain tub across the front of the furnace to the drain pump. The furnace has run since. Was it the controller board or the condensate not draining. Don’t know?
Other issues...
- made appointments with me, and the service tech didn’t show up.
Called me in the middle of the afternoon and said the controller board has come in and the tech wants to install it now... so I leave work jump in the car and drive home.
Just to get a call from the tech that the dispatch made a mistake and my part isn’t in yet.
- when they did finally replace the board, they overcharged me by almost 200$ than what they quoted me. They did refund the money but only after I got my credit card statement and called them.
- found at my yearly furnace service that they didn’t replace the board with a pen part but a generic replacement. I wasn’t told that.
- and during the service tune up appointment I asked about the house fresh air motorized damper that didn’t seem to be working and was fobbed off with “the furnace wouldn’t run if that wasn’t working. “

We regret that you did not get the service you were expecting and would very much like to review these incidents further. If you could contact our office at 403-252-4328 or email us [email protected] with your contact information, we will look into these issues and contact you.

Ron in Calgary

Ali. k.
Ali was excellent. Did very neat work and has a positive personality and does professional work.
He was here to service our water tank and recommended a softener which we decided would be good.
excellent work.
Ron

Ron, we appreciate your business and are pleased to hear that Ali was able to provide you with the top notch service that you needed!

autism in Calgary

I had a technician complete my annual service on my furnace.

Ali. K. was the most professional and knowledgeable technician to date. He advised me what direction to install filter and how to ensure furnace was switch on. Thanks to him I will be renewing my service agreement.

We are so glad you chose us for your maintenance call and look forward to continuing to be your trusted partner for any HVAC needs!

Ryley M and Tyler C installed a new furnace Aug 31st. Did it in one day, worked through lunch, even installed CO2 detectors. Explained how to work the new thermostat and set it up in F. They took away the old furnace and cleaned up. I was impressed. New furnace is much quieter than the old one. Thanks guys

Thank you for making us your trusted partner when it comes to your HVAC needs and we really enjoyed working for you.

Ed Hemmings in Calgary

Ali was our technician. He arrived when he said he would. He was very friendly and polite. He put overlays on the floor from the door to the furnace room. Then he covered the base of the old tank with plastic before he removed it from the house. He was quick and efficient in installing the new tank. He gave us a complete description of the operation of the unit. We were very satisfied with his work and his clean work habits.

We appreciate your business and thank you for this great review!

meghan in Toronto

Phil Sands was very helpful in resolving the built-up calcium that seems to be throughout my plumbing system. He gave me tips about getting the calcium removed. He installed a saltless water softner - the install was efficient and informative.

Phil is very accomodating, informative and helpful about all the household plumbing needs - including continuous maintenance.
Thank you Phil!
C. Pickett

We appreciate your business and look forward to continue working with you!

Keith Van Gaalen in Calgary

Phil Sands was great. Personable, informed, and efficient. Hard worker and explained the process and any follow up down the road. Took the time to explain how to trouble shoot

Thank you for this great feedback for Phil!

Got lined up with A1 Chesney through Costco. I was very pleased with the quoting and installation process. Sales representative, Richard, was professional and honest. Discounted rate through Costco beat the other competitors. Installation of the unit was smooth and easy. We are very happy with a nice cool home.

We appreciate you choosing us for your new system!

Illmatic in Calgary

Let me start by saying this could have easily been 0 stars, but A1 did what needed to be done to honour their customer satisfaction guarantee. Long story short: the AC unit they recommended wasn't cooling down our house. After several technician visits to ensure it was running properly, they suggested the unit be upsized (including the electrical, etc.) and did this at no additional cost to me. Overall, there were some issues with the work performed, but they stood behind it and made it right. Only reason for a lower than 5 satisfaction rating is that ideally they would have gotten it right the first time to save them a lot of time and money, and me some time, but I would recommend them based on my experience.

We apologize for your initial experience and appreciate you giving us the opportunity to make things right. We look forward to continue working with you!

More about A1 Chesney Service Experts

At A1 Chesney Service Experts Heating & Air Conditioning, we know heating and air conditioning, which is why we back up our work with our 100% Satisfaction Guarantee. Not only does it reveal our confidence that you’ll be happy with the furnace repair we have done, it holds us to a higher standard, making certain that we continue to provide you with amazing service without fail. When it’s time to deal with any heating and cooling question or issue you have, know that you can trust the experts at A1 Chesney Service Experts regardless of what the Calgary weather throws at us.

Need 24-hour emergency furnace repair? We can take care of that too. With our same-day service and live phone and online chat service available 24/7, we make your comfort our greatest priority. Heating and air conditioning should help you live a comfortable life, so let us help you make your home the most comfortable it has ever been. It’s easy, just grab your furnace repair coupon, then simply give us a call at 587-315-5271, chat or schedule an appointment with us online.