A1 Chesney Service Experts

#2 7317 12 Street SE Calgary AB T2H 2S6
HomeStars  >  Heating & Air Conditioning in Calgary  >  A1 Chesney Service Experts
How well a company responds to Quote Requests and Reviews.

Reviews for A1 Chesney Service Experts

Ron in Calgary

Ali. k.
Ali was excellent. Did very neat work and has a positive personality and does professional work.
He was here to service our water tank and recommended a softener which we decided would be good.
excellent work.
Ron

autism in Calgary

I had a technician complete my annual service on my furnace.

Ali. K. was the most professional and knowledgeable technician to date. He advised me what direction to install filter and how to ensure furnace was switch on. Thanks to him I will be renewing my service agreement.

Job Price

We are so glad you chose us for your maintenance call and look forward to continuing to be your trusted partner for any HVAC needs!

Ryley M and Tyler C installed a new furnace Aug 31st. Did it in one day, worked through lunch, even installed CO2 detectors. Explained how to work the new thermostat and set it up in F. They took away the old furnace and cleaned up. I was impressed. New furnace is much quieter than the old one. Thanks guys

Job Price

Thank you for making us your trusted partner when it comes to your HVAC needs and we really enjoyed working for you.

Ed Hemmings in Calgary

Ali was our technician. He arrived when he said he would. He was very friendly and polite. He put overlays on the floor from the door to the furnace room. Then he covered the base of the old tank with plastic before he removed it from the house. He was quick and efficient in installing the new tank. He gave us a complete description of the operation of the unit. We were very satisfied with his work and his clean work habits.