This company has been flagged by our moderators for suspicious activity.

Cloverhill Gardening Landscaping & Snow Removal

Landscape Contractors & Designers
HomeStars  >  Landscape Contractors & Designers in Milton  >  Cloverhill Gardening Landscaping & Snow Removal

Reviews for Cloverhill Gardening Landscaping & Snow Removal

Mrs. W. Bennett in Old Toronto
Mrs. W. Bennett in Old Toronto

Tree branch removal

This morning Cloverhill came to remove a large tree branch which hung over my neighbors yard. I had only contacted them last week and they came as soon as the could since I was worried that the branch would fall at anytime. The young men were respectful and nice. They also treated my neighbor with respect as they had to park in his driveway and use his backyard in order to get my branch cut down. I would recommend this company 100%.. and would use them again if needed. Mrs. Bennett

Reliable and efficient

During this snowy winter, our hand shoveled drive and walkway was serviced in a very timely and efficient manner. When I met the shovelers on one occasion, they were very polite and very willing to do a great job. We will definitely sign up for the 2019 winter contract.

Poyan S in Toronto
Poyan S in Toronto

Salt and plow service

Great service. They always answer their phone and always come when they are suppose to. They were very professional and on time. Thank you Cloverhill. I will be referring you to all my family and friends!

Private User reviews Brampton, ON

snow plowing

by far the best snow service I have ever had . Cloverhill was recommended by a friend for their reliable service. I say it's wonderful to have a service like this you can depend on.

Sumaya H in Vaughan
Sumaya H in Vaughan

Top Shelf service

We contracted Cloverhill snow removal for this winter and must say it is the best service we ever had. They are always on time and a super neat job. Top service.

More about Cloverhill Gardening Landscaping & Snow Removal

Cloverhill Gardening, Landscaping and Snow Removal has been providing a high level of service since 1997. Contact today for a free quote. Cloverhill Gardening Landscaping & Snow Removal offers the following services: Garden Maintenance, Lawn Care Landscape Design, Landscape Construction, Planting, Lawn Seeding, Spring Fertilization, Aeration Service, Interlocking, Retaining Walls, ...