Advance Kitchen Cabinets & Woodworking

Kitchen & Bathroom - Cabinets & Design
2 Melanie Dr Brampton ON
HomeStars  >  Kitchen & Bathroom - Cabinets & Design in Malton  >  Advance Kitchen Cabinets & Woodworking

Reviews for Advance Kitchen Cabinets & Woodworking

KLane in Brampton
KLane in Brampton
1 review , ON

Thank you!

A huge thank you to Sunny, Ruby, and their great team! Thank you for your expertise, suggestions & guidance, and patience, Sunny, as you walked us through the process of choosing our fantastic new kitchen layout. We love it and are grateful to your team for your organization and talent. A wonderful experience in what can sometimes be a stressful job - but you came through with shining colours and we love the results :)

Vanessa in Brampton
Vanessa in Brampton

Kitchen and laundry room renovation

Excellent customer service working with AKC. Ruby's attention to details while planning my kitchen and laundry design, was phenomenal. The cabinets layout and design look great. I could not be happier with the finished products. Highly recommend AKC!

EH in Toronto
EH in Toronto

Beautiful kitchen

Advance did an amazing job on our kitchen. The workmanship was great - especially in the crown moulding. The cabinets are hung perfectly. Ruby had a lot of good ideas and was very helpful with designing the kitchen. She also helped make sure we were within our budget. The installation went well and they were prompt and courteous. Any concerns we had (which weren't much) we're dealt with no problem. We love our new kitchen and we definitely recommend Advance Kitchens to anyone.

DDM15
DDM15

Kitchen Renovation

Our experience started out great. Very helpful and seemed on the ball. They recommended a contractor and he seemed professional and dependable and his price seemed fair. All went downhill after the initial impression. Ruby at Advance was quite pleasant at first, however, when we started having issues with their recommended contractor near the end, she was less than helpful and pleasant. The last contact I had with her I had told her that some of the cabinets needed adjusting (after only a couple of months being installed) and I have yet to hear back from her. She was quite rude in her last correspondence. The contractor she recommended and that they work with is very nice, however, the quality of the work is not. The grout is falling out at an alarming rate in our kitchen floor (it was just re tiled in June/July), the backsplash is crooked in places and flaking, there are just too many defects to list. I have tried to get the contractor to come back to repair as he said he would and to date I have not heard back from him. Very very frustrated at what we paid and how it was left. I will now need to pay someone else to finish the job properly.

ES
ES

Kitchen cabinets

This is the worst company in the world. Run do not hire them ever. When I hired them, they promised me that they would have my kitchen cabinets within 8 weeks. As soon as I signed and gave over the deposit, they told me the next day it would be 16 weeks. Within a year of having the cabinets, the soft close stopped working. When I called them they told me that the soft close warranty was only one year so they could not help me. Since I have had my cabinets for three years, two drawers have stopped gliding well. They have the worst customer service, are extremely rude and awful to deal with. I wish I never hired them. Family run business and they do not care once you sign with them.

Sundeep Takhar from Oakville
Sundeep Takhar from Oakville

Bathroom vanities and linen cabinett

This family run bunsiness was a blessing of a find in an industry where custom vanities can cost up to $5000! We purchased three custom bathroom vanities with a large linen closet. Sunny was very professional and prompt in his dealings with us and was able to understand our style. He was to his word with regards to scheduling the installation date and his installers were quick and efficient in the installation. The installers even helped in me remove a mirror on the wall that my other contractor failed to removed. The counter tops, sinks and faucets were not included in their scope of work as shown in the pictures. Lastly, there pricing was extremely competitive and the workmanship speaks for itself. Highly recommended!

Ray North York
Ray North York

Kitchen

Advance Kitchen did a fantastic job of designing, building and installing our kitchen. It looks fantastic and there prices are great too. As long as you know what you want they will help you.