SDR Electric, Plumbing & Heating Inc

Plumbing
8221 County Road 21 North Augusta ON
HomeStars  >  Plumbing in Smiths Falls  >  SDR Electric, Plumbing & Heating Inc

Reviews for SDR Electric, Plumbing & Heating Inc

New hi efficiency propane furnace

Shawn at SDR came to review my situation in a timely fashion and got me a quote for a dual stage LP Napoleon Continental furnace. 60/120 BTUs. I live in an old church. They did a great job including new duct work and I calculate it will pay for itself in The years or less in fuel savings. Great company, great service and great guys to have around. (They do everything! Electrical, plumbing, gas - all licences!

I enjoy solving problems for our clients. I know this can be a stressful thing to deal with.

tina in Ottawa
tina in Ottawa
1 review Ottawa, ON

Hydro upgrade from 60 amp to 200 amp, installation of breaker box

The job was complicated and time consuming but SDR did a wonderful job! It was freezing cold, middle of winter, and there was no complaining, they got to work early in the morning and worked like soldiers through the wind and snow. They cleaned everything up afterward and even re-parged the concrete wall where they had to drill through with new incoming main from Hydro!
I would recommend them to anyone needing electrical service!!

Thanks for the review. I always appreciate when our clients get to see what goes into the job. It was great working for you as well!

Thanks,
Shawn

Brenda Bennett in Spencerville
Brenda Bennett in Spencerville
8 reviews SPENCERVILLE, ON

electrical

We have had SDR do electrical work for us for a number of years as business as passed through family members. They are efficient and always do a quality job. Wiring jobs have been done both in the house and machine shed areas.