Century Bathtubs

Ron in Mississauga
Ron in Mississauga
1 review Georgina, ON

Bath and tile reglazing

FRED RESPONDED IMMEDIATELY TO OUR INQUIRY AND GAVE AN ACCURATE QUOTE BASED ON PICTURES. THE QUOTE REMAINED UNCHANGED AFTER OBSERVING OUR BATHROOM. FRED WORKED HARD WAS PROFESSIONAL AND HONEST. HE DID AN EXCELLENT JOB OF OUR BATHROOM. WE WOULD NOT HESITATE TO RECOMMEND FRED TO OUR FRIENDS AND FAMILY.

Krista in Leslieville in Toronto
Krista in Leslieville in Toronto

Reglaze clawfoot tub

Hired Fred yesterday to scrap and reglaze my clawfoot tub. I asked him 3 times to cover my just renovated tile floor and baseboard before doing any work . He assured me he would. Regardless, he didn't cover the entire floor and baseboards so now I have red flakes in my grout. He also didn't cover the recently stained baseboards. I even have a white tear drop mark down one baseboard. None of these marks were there before Fred started. I was really disappointed. Sure the tub looks great, but now I have to deal with the mess he left behind. What is so frustrating is that I asked him repeatedly and he just brushed me off. As the client, I feel like he ignored my repeated request for something that was so easy to do. All he had to do was extend the length of the paper or plastic to cover the entire floor and the baseboards and do that at the start of the process - not just before he was about to paint. I was really disappointed in his attitude and lack of consideration. All this and he asked me for more money at the end of the job because it took longer than he expected.

Jason Bomers from Toronto
Jason Bomers from Toronto
1 review Old Toronto, ON

Bathtub Refinishing

Century Bathtubs
416-930-4351
Markham
L3P 6M1

While other companies were booking 2 months ahead, Century was able to come 2 days after my call on a Sunday morning. The price was way better than anyone else I called. On time, very efficient and good job.

Kayvan Zebarjadian from North York
Kayvan Zebarjadian from North York
2 reviews North York, ON

Bathtub Reglazing

He was a referral. At the beginning I was not sure he is the man. But after meet with him and got informed regarding the process I was quit happy. He was on time, clean and professional.
Love his work attitude.

More about Century Bathtubs

Does your bathtub or sink look old and are in need of a good touch up? Forget about the costly and labour intensive process of removal and replacement. From fiberglass all the way to porcelain, your fixtures will be remarkably refined with our refinishing system. Your fixtures will look brand ...
Looking for Bathroom Renovation pros in Markham?