Vaccum Sunwood

3041 Anson Avenue Coquitlam BC

Reviews for Vaccum Sunwood

Private User reviews Coquitlam, BC

Vacuum Repair

I shopped around before I got them to fix my vacuum. That was the worst decision in my whole life! I was not happy on their works and customer services. I would NOT recommend.

Ken from Vancouver

778-216-9632
3041 Anson Avenue
Coquitlam
BC

I have owned the same vacuum for some time now, only for it recently to die on me. I called Sunwood and was told to bring the vacuum in where they assured me they would fix it, which they did, even cleaned the filters and the vacuum itself, I was very pleasantly surprised with how fast it was done, and the state it came back in!. They also have a good selection of vacuum bags, as well as vacuum's all at reasonable prices.