Mission Locksmith

Abigail from Langley
Abigail from Langley
1 review Mission, BC

Lcok Change

I was concerned that the previous owner of my condo still had keys and I had not changed the locks yet. I called and they came out the next morning and fixed it with now trouble. I had just been laid off so they gave me 3 weeks to pay for their work without pestering, they just trusted that I would pay them. They are very much a company who works on their word. AWESOME!

Anonymous from Mission
Anonymous from Mission

Key cutting

This summer, we had to get several keys cut. I really appreciated the Mission Locksmith was available to cut the entire set of keys while I waited (there were about 7 keys to cut...) All 7 were correctly cut the first time, which was important because they were for a property that is over 4 hours away! In the past, I had a key cut for my house that was not perfect and it always stuck, so I really appreciated the quality work. I thought the price for the plastic key identifiers was a little high, but as they are optional it is not a big deal.