Carpet & Rug Cleaning & Repairing

Reviews for Canadian Steam Carpet Cleaning

Lesley
Lesley
1 review Burlington, ON

Carpet, upholstery and dryer vent cleaning

Canadian Steam is a very professional company. Their staff are prompt, polite and skilled hence reason why they will continue to get my business. I have in the past have acquired their services for steam cleaning of my rugs and upholstery but currently.....and a few times now...they have come to clean out my dry vents. This has been a unique request for Canadian Steam, because not only did they come to my condo, but I had organized with their Manager to to have multiple units in my townhouse complex cleaned as well...feedback from these owners were nothing but positive and I will continue using their excellent services.

Lesley,
I am so glad to hear that you and the others at the complex were pleased with the work. We appreciate your positive review and look forward to working with you in the future!
Thanks,

sonia.bungay079
sonia.bungay079

washing/steaming house carpet

416-638-3412
40 Kodiak Crescent
Toronto
M3J 3G5

the work was done professionaly and of good quality. team arrived on time and left on time. very happy with the quality of work. would not hesitate to recoomend to friends and familyl.

Thank you very much for your business and your positive review. I am glad you are happy with the service that we provided for you.

Lori in Brampton
Lori in Brampton

Excellent service

Great service, great team, came at the scheduled time, quick, efficient and the end result was fabulous. I thought my carpets needed replacing, but not now, they look new again. I will definitely recommend this company to my friends and will use their service again. Great customer service.

Lori,
Thank you very much for your positive review, I am pleased to hear that you were happy with the service that we provided for you at your home. Thank you for choosing Canadian Steam!

Marilyn in Markham
Marilyn in Markham

Living room and stairs cleaning

I had never used Can Steam, but I had a Wag Jag coupon and decided to use it last week. Kevin was prompt and incredibly efficient. The carpets look terrific and I felt that he made a real effort to give special attention to the most soiled areas. The carpet looks terrific and I will use Can Steam again without hesitation!

Marilyn,
Thank you for choosing Canadian Steam to do the carpets in your home. I'm so glad you are happy with the service and appreciate your kind words.

Carpet cleaning

I would highly recommend Canadian Steam. They were professional, affordable, answered my emails promptly and stayed true to their word. I was impressed with how professional they were and was very happy with the results. Everyone should use them! It was very easy to book an appointment. Thank you Canadian Steam! I will recommend you to my friends and colleagues.

Thank you for choosing Canadian Steam, we appreciate your business!

Rita Corkum from Etobicoke
Rita Corkum from Etobicoke

carpet cleaning

I have been getting my carpets cleaned for many years and have always used Canadian Steam Carpet Cleaning and they have always done a good job however today I had my carpets steam cleaned and I received the absolutely BEST service and cleaning, it prompted me to call the owner as well as write this review.. My cleaning was done by Richard T (there are different Richards) and he was such a personable friendly gentleman. We discussed the job he was to do (sectional sofa as well as two floors of carpet and many steps). He was clear on the cost which was very reasonable and got straight to work. We watched him throughout the process and couldn't believe how thorough and hard he worked. We have a pet and asked him to deodorize and he made sure my requests were fulfilled. I cannot say enough of how impressed I am by the service, quality of his work and his manners. My carpets and sectional sofa have never looked better. I will always used this company for my cleaning needs and will continue to use Richard T. in the future. I also called and spoke to Allan who was happy to hear of the positive experience. It was a pleasure to see how much he cares that his customers are happy. For me customer service is just as important as the job done so all in all would recommend Canadian Steam Carpet Cleaning to anyone.

Rita,
Thank you for your review, I am very glad you are happy with the service and our technician Richard. Please feel free to request him for your next cleaning and we will arrange that for you.
Regards,

Private User reviews Mississauga, ON

Clean Carpets

Called yesterday to book an appointment and they had an opening for today between 12-2pm. They showed up at 12:30 and cleaned my basement carpets and stairs. Did an excellent job at a very reasonable price. Would call them again, and recommend them without any hesitation.

Thank you for your very positive review, I am glad you had a good experience with our company. On the top of your invoice you will find the name of the technician who did the work at your home. For your next cleaning, mention his name and we will send him back. Thanks, Alan

asdf from Toronto
asdf from Toronto

carpet cleaning

Booked an appointment for condo carpet cleaning, these guys agreed to come between 12 and 2, but showed up at 3:45. They seemed to be in a rush and did the cleaning in less than 10 minutes, including setting up the machine and stuff. They told me they had removed the soy sauce stain, but it came back quickly after they left and all other stains are still there. No changes to the carpet other than getting wet. Ridiculous thing is that the receipt they gave me says they won't accept complaints, they would not come back to redo the work for free. While most other carpet cleaners would come back to finish what's not done for free but most of the time it's not need because these guys would normally make sure the carpet is thoroughly cleaned to avoid coming back again. Their pricing is 10% higher than industry average so I expected the service to be at least on par with average. But that's not the case.
They are time and money wasters. Worst carpet cleaning guys I've ever hired.

Looking for Carpet & Rug Cleaning & Repairing pros in Downsview?