Butler Plumbing Heating & Gasfitting Ltd

Marcie
Marcie
0 reviews Edmonton, AB

Over priced

Warning if you live in Sherwood Park, the dispatch to surrounding area fee is $80 (was not disclosed when making the appointment). I live right in Sherwood Park, not in some rural location. There was a leak in the valve going to the fridge under my sink, took the plumber no time at all to replace. $20 part, $80 dispatch to surrounding area fee, $130 labour, $242 total...ouch.

Serena in Edmonton
Serena in Edmonton
3 reviews Edmonton, AB

To install a condensate pump for humidifier and furnace and to connect to laundry room pipe

I received a quote over the phone as I knew what had to be done. The owner/manager was very understanding and patient. The plumber that came was patient and explained exactly what would be done. Meticulous and professional. There were unforeseen changes that were addressed. Which took longer but I was not charged extra. I would always use this company. Fair reasonable professional

Ruby Bud from Edmonton
Ruby Bud from Edmonton
10 reviews Edmonton, AB

Hot water tank purchase and installation

I purchased the AO Smith Proline XE commercial grade, Energy Star rated, 33 gall. hot water tank (power vent model) from Butler Plumbing in September. They arrived on time, completed the installation efficiently and carefully, explained details about the tank, and they were very careful removing my old tank from my basement. They were courteous and professional and I won't hesitate to hire them again. I have only had the new tank a couple of months, but no issues have arisen as it provides plenty of hot water for 2 people. They were also quick providing their initial quote and I also did not have to wait long for the installation.

Hello Ruby Bud,
We appreciate you giving Butler Plumbing a chance to earn your business and taking the time to post a of the service that you received. We look forward to hearing from you in the future.

Bon and Mike in Edmonton
Bon and Mike in Edmonton
0 reviews Edmonton, AB

Toilet replacement

Butler Plumbing sent John to replace my toilet. He is very knowledgeable, professional, and personable. He was able to answer all my questions about other plumbing concerns and I would absolutely recommend him and Butler Plumbing to anyone. We've used them in the past and have never been disappointed. And thank you, John, for the great job and for cleaning up every speck before you left :)

Kelly
Kelly
8 reviews Edmonton, AB

Water Heater Repair

I had Butler Plumbing come out to fix a slow leak from my pressure relief valve on my Bradford White hot water tank. The plumber came within the allotted time frame, was very courteous and knowledgeable, and left the work area nice & tidy when he finished. I am very happy with the repair (new pressure relief valve), and the cost was reasonable.

Hi Kelly,
I'm glad that we were able to help you out and get everything fixed and working properly. Thank you for taking the time to post a review of our services. We look forward to hearing from you in the future.

Greg from Edmonton
Greg from Edmonton
7 reviews Edmonton, AB

Rental toilet repair

One of the biggest pains about having rentals is maintenance. Butler made it really simple to get the work done and the communication was amazing. The invoicing was amazing too, easy to keep for expenses as it was done via pdf.

Tilton in Edmonton
Tilton in Edmonton
3 reviews Edmonton, AB

Expert Costumer Service

We have used Butler Plumbing for over 10 jobs and were surprised by the company's cohesion and ethos. Butler Plumbing has an obvious culture that comes across with happy employees that are great at their jobs. I have used many plumbers in my business over the last 20 years and Butler has been our absolute favorite.

Hi Tilton, The staff at Butler Plumbing have been working together a long time, they have developed a great working environment, where they can depend on each other for help, bounce ideas off one another. Being a company that people want to work for definitely shows in their passion for their work. I can't thank you enough for the continued support for Butler Plumbing and we look forward to all future projects with Entrust.

Rob from Robart Electrical Services Ltd
Rob from Robart Electrical Services Ltd
4 reviews Edmonton, AB

plumbing in rental house

The staff and management of Robart Electrical Services have worked with butler plumbing for a number of years. We have found that Kevin and his staff are very concerned with customer service and the detail of their workmanship. I would recommend Butler to my family.
Rob Swyrd

Hi Rob,
Thank you for the continued support of Butler Plumbing. We look forward to work along side of Robart Electrical Services in the future.

Blake Murdoch from Edmonton
Blake Murdoch from Edmonton
5 reviews Edmonton, AB

Servicing of Instantaneous Hot Water Tank

Butler Plumbing was hired to service my notoriously difficult instantaneous hot water heater. They were prompt, service was great, plumber was friendly and quick, fee was great. They were honest and told me that I could probably wait a longer interval next time based on the amount of waste that came out of the device. The owner Kevin cares about doing things the right way, while also leveraging technology to his advantage. I have recommended them to several other people including commercial real estate clients of mine.

Hi Blake, We really appreciate the continued support of Butler Plumbing. The owner of Butler Plumbing feels it is very important to get things done right the first time with as little cost as possible. We look forward to continuing to work together in the future. Even if you have a difficult water heater hahaha. Thank you for posting a review.

Neil in Edmonton
Neil in Edmonton
9 reviews Edmonton, AB

Basement bathroom fixtures install

During my basement renovation, I first had Butler out to get the plumbing ready for fixtures from the rough in stage. They also installed my shower surround at this time. Once my basement development was complete, they returned to install my fixtures (toilet and taps). Very good service and they stick to their timelines and quotes on both occasions. I will be using them again if needed.

Thank you Neil, for taking the time to post a review on sour services. When doing renovations sticking to a budget is a big deal that is why when we quote a time and price we stick to it as much as possible. Enjoy your new bathroom.

More about Butler Plumbing Heating & Gasfitting Ltd

Providing both Commercial and Residential plumbing and heating service in Edmonton and surrounding area with over 30 years experience. Butler Plumbing is dedicated to our customers while providing reliable, honest, high quality service. Customers can rest easy knowing the job is being done professionally, with all work guaranteed. Customer Service, ...
Looking for Drain Services pros in Edmonton?