Drain Services

Reviews for Butler Plumbing Heating & Gasfitting Ltd

John T. in Edmonton
John T. in Edmonton

My Go-To Plummbers

Butler Plumbing is my go to for any plumbing need. They are quick, reliable and friendly. I needed a job done quickly yesterday, a problem occured requiring me to shut my main line water off. I called Bulter right away and they were at my house within 4 hours. Chelsey was fantastic on the phone to understand my issue and get someone dispatched. David arrived and solved my problem in 2.5 hours, and did an excellent job. Very professional and thorough. Thanks to both of them for the help. I will always call Butler for my plumbing needs!

Thank you John for taking the time to post a review. We understand when plumbing emergencies occur it can be stressful. Having people on our staff like Chelsey and David who understand your plumbing troubles can make them seem a little more manageable. We appreciate being the call you make when plumbing needs occur. Thank you.

Roger Rabbit
Roger Rabbit

Tankless Hot Water Heater Replacement

780-432-3947
4260 93 St NW
AB
T6E 5P5

08.22.18
I was searching for a plumber a couple of months ago and was pleasantly surprised the first time I called Butler Plumbing Heating & Gasfitting Ltd. and spoke directly with owner Kevin K. I wanted some advice and possibly a quote to replace my existing Navien Tankless Water Heater. That was around 11am and he had senior plumber Kevin P. come by on his way home from work that same afternoon. We discussed my options and decide to go with a replacement. A professionally written quote was in my inbox by 9 the next morning. The install was completed by Kevin P. himself as scheduled a week later. He even saved me a hassle and hauled my old one away at no extra cost. So far so good.
If you are looking for quality workmanship completed on time and as quoted with no hidden costs and/or surprises, I highly recommend the services of Butler Plumbing Heating & Gasfitting Ltd. and would have no problem if Kevin K. referred me as a very satisfied customer.
“NOW I HAVE A PLUMBER!”
Roger L.
Edmonton

Thank you so much Roger for such a great review. We really are lucky to have Kevin Pederson on our team. He has a lot of knowledge on plumbing and heating and is continuing to expand his knowledge to service customers better. We do appreciate the feed back and will always strive to serve you and other customers to the best of our abilities.

Susan Wolfe from Edmonton
Susan Wolfe from Edmonton
3 reviews Edmonton, AB

Furnace, Hot water tank

Travis was here once before, for an outside water shut-off valve. Excellent job. As a widow I held off calling someone in the fall to check my furnace, which was done every year thru a mandatory warranty, which I paid for every year. Then I remembered Butler Plumbing. Chelsey was friendly on the phone & even asked if I wanted Travis back. Travis & Matt called ahead, came on time. I told Travis my concerns, he explained all that he would with my furnace check-up. By the time he told me, Matt already had my hot water tank problem able to show me. I had no rod in my tank. He explained why I was getting the little hot water I was. All work was done in a professional, friendly, timely matter. No time wasted, reasonable prices. I highly recommend this company. With economy the way it is you need someone who looks out for you, the consumer.

Thank you Susan for taking the time to write such a great review! Travis and Mat are knowledgeable techs which make them great members of our team. Chelsey is always ready to help where she can. That is great that she asked if you would like the same tech to come back. Please let us know if you have any plumbing or heating issues you need help with in the future.

ashleyc
ashleyc
1 review Edmonton, AB

Emergency call on a Sunday to replace my kitchen sink shut off valves.

Kevin arrived within a reasonable time after my initial call. He was professional and polite and replaced both shit off valves. He communicated the situation with the building manager who was reluctant to shit the water in the building off. Kevin also ensured that once the condo building turned the water back on and he had completed his work he double checked to see that no further issues would occur.
I would definitely recommend him and Butler Plumbing.

That's great to hear Ashley that Kevin was able to resolve your issue with your water leak. Please do not hesitate to give us a call if you have further plumbing or heating issues you need help with.

Cindy
Cindy
2 reviews Edmonton, AB

Bathroom Renovation

Kevin P. installed the plumbing in my renovated ensuite bathroom.
He lined up the hardware so it looked attractive with circular lines. His suggestions made the best possible arrangement for the valve, the shower bar as well as the height of the shower head. He also added a drain line from the pan under the washer, in case of an overflow. This addition was done neatly and is functional. He was pleasant and easy to work with and competent. Every job Kevin has ever done for me, in the past, consistently upholds his fine workmanship and the finished projects look good.

Thank you Cindy. That is great that Kevin P. made suggestions to make your renovation to your bathroom turn out just that much better. We are lucky to have him on our team. Please let us know if you have any questions about the job or booking future jobs.

marsha
marsha

Furnace

I have used Butler Plumbing for 7 years and we use their services for all our plumbing needs and have recommended them to all our friends.

Thank you Marsha for taking the time to write this review. We appriciate the business you have given us with your plumbing and heating needs. We look forward to working with you in the future.

Peter in Edmonton
Peter in Edmonton
7 reviews Edmonton, AB

Make up air system for range hood and LOTS more

Too much to add in the subject line, so here's what we had done:

- Pipe new 3/4” gas up to range (includes permit)
- Add new 8” combustion air for boiler and hot water tank.
- Add new 8” fresh air into R/A duct including electric damper and 240V 5kw duct heater.
-Install range exhaust fan with new pipe out the roof.
- Remove old exhaust fan
- Supply and install new 110 cfm bathroom exhaust fan.
- Connect to existing piping and electrical
------------------------------

For our kitchen renovation, we decided to switch from a (50 year old) electric to a gas stove. After picking out a stove and appropriate range hood, I contacted Butler Plumbing to give us a quote on running a gas line to the kitchen installing the range hood, and putting in a new bathroom fan. This was our third time contracting Butler, so we were confident that we were getting the right people for the job.

Kevin came out, had a look around and informed me that due to the powerful fan in the range hood (600 CFM), we would need a make up air system to replace the large volume being removed by the fan.

I had assumed you quickly run a gas line, slap a range hood over the stove and you're good to go. Nope, not even close.

For the uninitiated (which included me) a make up air system is necessary in order to avoid negative air pressure in the home, the build of of carbon dioxide created by the burning natural gas and to draw fresh air in from the outside. Or something. Not one to ignore the advice of a professional, we of course gave the go-ahead.

Bryce came and had the system ready for the electricians from Robart Electrical (another GREAT Edmonton business) in 3 days. This guy worked his tail off and I can't say enough good things about the quality of the Journeymen that Butler Plumbing have sent to our home. They call you when they are on the way, clean up after themselves, answer any questions that you may have and always pull permits when required.

There were a couple of small hiccups getting the system 100% operational, but after conferring with Bryce and Kevin, the electricians got it done quickly. I really, really do appreciate the fact that Butler took the time to share their knowledge of the system in order to give the electricians the information that they needed to get things working as they should. That's why you hire professionals, people.

Peter, Your reviews are fantastic and very helpful to other customers looking to hire contractors. Enjoy the new gas range and good meals that will come from it. Thanks again.

DonaldM in Edmonton
DonaldM in Edmonton
3 reviews Edmonton, AB

Repair of water heater

780-432-3947
4260 93 St NW
AB
T6E 5P5

Excellent service and quick response to emergency repair to our gas water heater. Great customer service, very responsive and with outstanding know-how. The service was quick efficient and very friendly. Outstanding work and highly recommended.

Thanks for this great review Donald. Let us know if we can help in the future.

Patti L. in Edmonton
Patti L. in Edmonton
2 reviews Edmonton, AB

Dying hot water tank

I was very very pleased with the help I received from Chelsey on the phone and Kevin P., the plumber who replaced the tank. I have had a lot of trouble with things breaking in my old house this year, and the badly leaking hot water tank was one more impending disaster to panic about. The visit was moved up a day to accommodate my worries and the actual replacement was done efficiently and well. The estimate was exact since it included everything - no add-ons- and the service was thoughtful from start to finish. Thank you both very much. The relief was huge!

Good Day Patti, How awesome! Thanks for your thoughtful review. I'm happy we were able to get in early to help you out, and thankful Chelsey and Kevin P took some worry away. Let me know if we can give you a hand with anything else. Have a great day.

More about Butler Plumbing Heating & Gasfitting Ltd

Providing both Commercial and Residential plumbing and heating service in Edmonton and surrounding area with over 30 years experience. Butler Plumbing is dedicated to our customers while providing reliable, honest, high quality service. Customers can rest easy knowing the job is being done professionally, with all work guaranteed. Customer Service, ...
Looking for Drain Services pros in Edmonton?