Zurek Enterprises

Diane Secord in Hagersville
Diane Secord in Hagersville
3 reviews HAGERSVILLE, ON

bathroom remodeling

I went and got these guys to give me a quote on the bathroom we have on the main floor. I wanted the bathroom all redone because it was atleast 20 years old. they came in and did the bathroom in good time and was pleasent i would get them again to come in and do my other bathroom annd i would request them to anyone.

J.F. Stoney Creek
J.F. Stoney Creek
2 reviews Stoney Creek, ON

bathroom reno

We finally got around to renovating the bathroom which included pulling out the bathtub and installing a 5 ft shower. Gerry was recommended to us by the manufacturer and we were delighted with his workmanship and attention to detail.

Ross   Stoney Creek
Ross Stoney Creek
2 reviews Stoney Creek, ON

bathroom reno

Gerry was exceptional in his workmanship and his attention to small details. I have recomended Gerry to many friends and family to everyones satisfaction. He is a true professional. His many ideas will aid in your decision.