T. Coady Alarms Limited

Walter in Sydney
Walter in Sydney
6 reviews Sydney, NS

Alarm System, Maintenance and Yearly Monitoring Service

I wanted to have a security system installed in our home and after checking out various companies I decided on T. Coady Alarms. They have been in business for many years and I wanted a company that had a good reputation. From start to finish they knew exactly what I needed and within 1 day the system was up and working. I am now fully protected and I feel that in dealing with this company know that I will have no problems with my system and if I do it is covered in the maintenance agreement. Very happy with this company and how they made me feel very secure.

D in Nova Scotia
D in Nova Scotia
35 reviews Sydney, NS

Installation of a security system

When we decided to have a security system installed we contacted a few local companies and received some quotes. We wanted to support a local company that used a local monitoring company not some call centre in the US or in another province. We wanted a company who was familiar with the streets and where they are located for easy access to the police if required. When the installer arrived from Coady T Alarms Limited they advised what we would need and exactly what it would cost. After the system was installed we haven't had any problems with the system and each and every year they inspect our system to make sure that it is working properly. Nice to know that someone locally is ensuring that our security system is working well.