Bumble Tree

Review for Bumble Tree

Brittany Butterwick in Calgary
Brittany Butterwick in Calgary

Receiving Blankets

I could not believe the horrendous customer service I received from this store when trying to return receiving blankets that I received as a gift from my inlaws for Christmas. I went to the store to return it where upon the lady at the till quite rudely told me they would not be returning them or giving me a store credit. I couldn't believe that after someone had bought $70 receiving blankets that the store would not exchange them for me! They were completely unused and I had opened one to take a look, I immediately realised it was something I had too many of already, and rolled it back up. The clerk repeatedly accused me of using them and then returning them! They were still in the box, but apparently I didn't have the plastic bag that went with the purchase!

Avoid this store at all cost! They do not care about their customers!