JRP Roofing

Sue in oakville
Sue in oakville
11 reviews AJAX, ON

Flat Roof Replaced with Rubber Membrane

I was referred to this company by a neighbour who had used their services previously. I had a 15 x 12 section of flat roof replaced by this company approximately 7 years ago in late fall. They were contracted to dismantled a deck, put down a new flat roof rubber membrane and reassemble the deck on top of the roof. The workers completed the job in a couple of days but I was disturbed to find that they left empty beer bottles behind. About 3 months later, the roof failed in the middle of March. There was a large amount of water leaking in to the room below and I contracted another company to repair the roof. Upon inspection, they discovered that the roof installed by JRP Roofing had NOT been torched down (as is necessary for proper installation) and was simply placed on top of the roof. I was shocked and disgusted. I brought this matter up with the owner and after about 5 months, he returned about $1200 of my money. I would never use this company again.