Ideal Excavating Inc

Review for Ideal Excavating Inc

Headon
Headon
1 review Burlington, ON

Excavating for Pool across the street

Their dump trucks have been parked in front of my driveway for two days. We have had to honk our horns to get in and out of our own driveway. We've had sarcastic remarks when we've complained to them. This morning, after telling them to move the dump truck, I received a remark about my wife's complaints (which included calling her a name). Telling him to watch himself and pointing at his chest, the worker grabbed me by the neck. Defending myself two other workers came and threw me to the street.

If you want to alienate your neighbours go ahead and use them.