Nadurra Wood Corp

Reviews for Nadurra Wood Corp

Kate in Toronto
Kate in Toronto

Kitchen and Main floor Reno

We loved our experience at Nadurra - Michael and Orest were very knowledgeable about the product and took their time advising us on how best to take care of the wood and increase the longevity of our floors. We love how the wood looks in our older home as it is classic with stunning gradations but with a modern twist. Highly recommend!

Wood floors

Nadurra floors look gorgeous in our mordern home. We got the oiled white oak and it gives the space a relaxed cottage-like feel. I would recommend Nadurra to anyone who might be interested. Nadurra customer service was helpful and prompt with providing cleaning instructions. However the one downside is that you need to purchase the cleaning solution from them, would be great to have a generic brand that can be purchased elsewhere if you do not live locally.

paul in Ottawa
paul in Ottawa

Second floor this season!

NADURRA was very prompt with the order and Michael was exceptional at his customer service. I live locally and I am back for my second floor already this season. I highly recommend this company for their service and also the great designer and trendy styles they carry. Thank you . Paul

Beautiful Strausbourg Flooring

Nadurra was recommended to us by our contractor Greening Homes. From the beginning, they have been an absolute pleasure to work with! They opened the store for us early on a Saturday to accommodate our schedule, patiently took is through all the options and sent us home with a few samples. We're delighted with our new floors which are exactly what we were looking for! Since the installation, Michael and Orest have been very helpful making sure we know how to look after our new floors and keep them looking great for years to come.

Ted Hayes in Oakville
Ted Hayes in Oakville

Nadurra Wood Corp - NEUE Rhone White Oak Engineered Flooring

Nadurra was recommended to us by our contractor son-in-law for our flooring and staircase renovation. We visited the Nadurra showroom, where Ian Jackson took the time to patiently show us a variety of eco-friendly wood flooring options. We chose the NEUE Rhone flooring, a hand scraped European white oak floor.
Customer service from Nadurra was first-rate, from helping with the flooring selection, to shipping to our home, and a follow up call from Orest Lytwyn to discuss care and maintenance recommendations for our new floor. The flooring has now been installed, and it looks great!
We highly recommend this company and their products.

Wood flooring for cottage

We purchased NEUE wood flooring (Mersey) for our cottage. The customer service was exceptional - from arranging shipping to our location, advice on installation, a good return policy on unopened boxes and a call to walk us through the Care and Maintenance Guide for our new floor. The floor looks great and we have received many compliments on how unique it is - We would highly recommend this company and their product.

Marilyn in Nottawa
Marilyn in Nottawa
1 review Nottawa, ON

New Home

I was looking for an engineered flooring over radiant heat but not finding a product that did not look too shiny for the mid century look I was trying to achieve. Then I saw the Nadurra product at the Spring Cottage Show in Spring of 2017. Instant love!! Now it is installed I am even happier with the look and quality of the product. Just the look I had envisioned. All visitors to my new space have showered compliments on the beauty of the floor. And that Nadurra is an environmental company is a true bonus!

Townhouse remodel

Working with Nadurra was easy and seemless. We upgraded to the French wide plank oak and it was the best decision we could have made. Floors look amazing! Highly recommend them.

Sally in Toronto
Sally in Toronto

Nadurra's White Oak Floors & Reclaimed Barn Boards

Our contractor had recommended Nadurra to us during our kitchen and living room renovation for the wood flooring and reclaimed wood wall. I'm an interior designer, so I'm very familiar architectural finishes and reps. Nadurra staff was informative and patient as we selected our wood floors. They also had quality and unique products. We selected the Tiber product, which is a hand scraped white washed European oak floor. They are wearing beautifully, despite extreme sun exposure and wear & tear only a young family can provide. We also installed reclaimed barn boards on the wall in our kitchen. I was a bit nervous as they were coming from the US and I purchased them sight unseen. But Michael at Nadurra walked me through the process, describing what the products would be like and I was extremely happy with the results. I never hesitate to recommend Nadurra to my friends.

Lyn  in Toronto
Lyn in Toronto

New Build - Modern Home in Toronto

Check out the Seine- Rustic NEUE Collection from Nadurra Wood Corporation. These floors are simply amazing. Not only do they look fantastic, they wear like rock. We have a large dog who scraps the floor with her legs to stand up. The floor never shows a mark. They clean up easily and look fantastic 4 years later. Never been so happy with flooring in my life.

Can't say enough good things about the guys at Nadurra. Their advice was spot on. They take whatever time that is needed with you and follow up.

We have now done a cottage with them as well and they are just so helpful. Ask for Michael if you can get him. He'll walk through all the choices with you, provide you with samples and be on the other end of the phone whenever you need him.

Hard to find this kind of quality and integrity in the construction or renovation business.

More about Nadurra Wood Corp

NADURRA Wood Corp imports and distrubutes the most ecologically responsible and widest selection of bamboo flooring, bamboo plywood, bamboo cabinetry, FSC-certified wood flooring and reclaimed wood flooring in Canada.