Home Hardware Stores

Mathieu landry in Edmonton
Mathieu landry in Edmonton
4 reviews Edmonton, AB

Painting

We wanted to have a message board in the kitchen so we went to home depot and they helped us pick out some chalkboard paint! We think it looks fantastic. Thanks Home Hardware in Morinville :)

Kelly Landry in Morinville
Kelly Landry in Morinville
7 reviews Fort Saskatchewan, AB

TV Mouting

I bought my husband a tv mount for the tv that would work for our old tv and the new one we wanted to get at Christmas...however, I miscalculated and the old tv was actually too small to mount with the parts that came in the kit. So my husband dragged the tv into home hardware and they found the perfect screws to mount the tv. Excellent service!! Thanks Home Hardware, you are always so helpful :) even for the little things.

david in edmonton
david in edmonton
3 reviews Hatch, NM

snow thrower

i recently purchased a snow thrower from home hardware. They had competitive prices and very knowledgeable stall. I was helped as soon as I walked through the door and left with what I wanted. I will be shopping here in the near future.