Best Plumbing & Lighting

Plumbing in Fort Mcmurray
Plumbing in Fort Mcmurray
1 review Fort McMurray, AB

1 sink

Inexperienced, unsatisfactory service and product, unprofessional, unreturned calls. Recommend you go elsewhere. A friend said I should try them out. He still apologizes profusely to this day. Prices are ok but thats as far as that goes. Run the other way.

nicholas gobel from Edmonton
nicholas gobel from Edmonton
3 reviews Edmonton, AB

lighting new home

I purchased approximately $ 2,500 of light fixtures for our new home built by Homexx. Our sales lady( sales manager Cheryl ) was unprofessional and her behaviour was rude. A week after we selected our lights we decided we wanted a quote on one light that we where considering changing. I emailed her a picture of the light and asked for a price no answer for two days. Then I left a message on her voice mail no return call provided. With no other choice we visited the showroom. Cheryl ignored us, upon seeing me then with an excuse that she was busy she passed us onto Jackie. The light fixture was hanging from the ceiling within twenty feet of Cherly's desk and she did not care enough to answer our voice or email requests. Terrible customer service. I will never buy from your lighting department again.

Camille from Calgary
Camille from Calgary
3 reviews Beaumont, AB

Bathroom

We purchased our bathroom vanity, mirror, light and faucets from Best Plumbing and Lighting. They have a huge showroom and lots of salespeople on hand to help. Their pricing is as good as, or better, than most of their competitors. If you're still in the planning states of your /remodel, it's worth stopping by their showroom as they have staged "rooms" to showcase their products which is very helpful.

James from Edmonton
James from Edmonton
3 reviews ,

Kitchen Reno

I got them to renovate my kitchen, they did awesome work, but the only problem they are really expensive. But other than that it all worked out good. Just price at the end of the day.

Paul Enns from Edmonton
Paul Enns from Edmonton
2 reviews Edmonton, AB

Bathroom renovation

I purchased a tub surround and fixtures from Best. They were very thorough and asked me a lot of questions about size and use pattern. I had some additional install questions later and they were very quick to get back to me with answers. Very Helpful!

Dave Pon from Edmonton
Dave Pon from Edmonton
5 reviews Edmonton, AB

Bathroom Renovation

The staff at Best Plumbing were very helpful and knowledgeable about bathroom products - sinks, toilets, faucets and even lighting. They were nice enough to allow us to return a couple of custom ordered lights. The selection was very good.

Kelly Whitford from Edmonton
Kelly Whitford from Edmonton
4 reviews Edmonton, AB

Plumbing parts

Quality of material and availability is good with best plumbing. Unfortunately the quality of service and price of products to not match the same high standards. You can find most of the same product (even model) at big box stores for 1/3 the price with better customer service. Great to go there and get ideas on product based on their display but shop at the box store and save lots of headaches.

baljit
baljit
4 reviews Edmonton, AB

Bathroom Vanity

I bought the Bathroom Vanity and it is agood buy. Sales people were helpfull.They helped to load the vanity and checked the invoice carefully for any mistakes and make sure that I liked it.

DONALD
DONALD
2 reviews VICTORIA, BC

Plumbing suplies

Worked with Karim on a perimeter drainage project for our new house construction. . He was very helpful and worked hard to meet our needs.. We have also been working with the sales department on the rest of the requirments for out new home and have found the entire staff to be very professional.

Karen Stanich in Edmonton
Karen Stanich in Edmonton
13 reviews Edmonton, AB

purchasing lighting fixtures for bathrooms, bedrooms, and kitchens

When building our new home we needed to buy lighting fixtures. Best Plumbing had a lot of variety with fixtures that have been made around the world. They had a catalogue whereby you could order the lighting fixtures you wanted with a delivery service time of less than two weeks. Our electrician recommended Best Plumbing because they had a better selection of lighting fixtures than a lot of other companies. Best plumbing has quarterly sales of lighting fixtures and gives contractors, electricians, and home builders a 10% discount when buying four or more lighting fixtures at a time. Best Plumbing had demonstrations of their lighting fixtures with different voltages and colors of lightbulbs. We were thoroughly impressed with their displays. They also sold bathroom lights and vanities of different colors, sizes, and trendy styles. The staff gave us prompt service and made suggestions of what is in style and what brands were popular and sold the most. If I was to build another home, I would definately recommend Best Plumbing for selection and service for lighting fixtures. The sales staff was very helpful and reassured us that no one could beat their selection of styles.