Marble View Inc

Countertops
447 Birchmount Road Toronto ON M1K 1N3
HomeStars  >  Countertops in Scarborough  >  Marble View Inc
How well a company responds to Quote Requests and Reviews.

Reviews for Marble View Inc

AB in Toronto

We were very happy with the service and the care the team provided. There was a concern the slab would not fit in the elevator and yet they did their best to fit it in and get in the condo successfully. All worked well and we love it.

Job Price
barbg in London

My second kitchen counter was just installed by Marble View. When I couldn't find what I was looking for, Mega referred me to a supplier who had just the right slab of quartzite. Delivery was faster than the 10 days promised, and the installers did a very professional job. The waterfall edge is gorgeous. I appreciate that Mega cut the counter so that the veins and most dramatic portions of the stone are shown to their best. I highly recommend Marble View!

Job Price
Susie FitzPatrick in Toronto

Very positive experience - great advice from my first visit at Marbleview. All involved were punctual and courteous. Beautiful workmanship - simply replacing countertop and backsplash has transformed whole kitchen and bathroom. I highly recommend Marbleview.