Marble View Inc

Reviews for Marble View Inc

lshaw in Scarborough
lshaw in Scarborough

House Renovation

Mega at Marbleview was outstanding to work with. Everything was on time, on budget and the workmanship was phenomenal. He made this beautiful custom marble sink for me thats a work of art. I would definitely recommend Marbleview to anyone.

1 review Ottawa, ON

Bathroom Vanity Top

We have renovated a number of kitchens and bathrooms over the last 8 years and used MarbleView for the first time on our son's recommendation. The experience has been very positive. Knowledgeable and pleasant staff provided us with good advice and excellent service. Fabrication was done quickly and the installation was timely and well done.

roy
roy

Kitchen

Here on time and very efficient. Good, personable, and affable personnel. I would recommend this firm.

Angela W.
Angela W.
1 review Port Perry, ON

Kitchen Counter - marble

The entire time we worked with MarbleView, the team was extremely patient, detail oriented, knowledgeable and friendly. MarbleView advised us on the pros and cons of different material types and worked through each detail of our installation. It was apparent that Mega and Mari wanted to ensure we were very happy with the end product. The installers that came to our home were professional, friendly and experienced. They took their time, stopping to consult with me several times throughout the process to ensure it was done exactly how we wanted. They took precautions in our home to ensure the surrounding area was protected and clean. We are very happy with our marble counter from MarbleView and would certainly work with them again.

MG
MG

Kitchen renovation

Marble view did a great job bookmarking & installing our backsplash & waterfall island. Super happy with the final outcome.

Lia G.
Lia G.

Installed new tub deck

Mega and his team, Collin/Ali, measured, and surgically removed an old stained marble tub deck and installed a new one without any damage to the existing tub, tile and site. It was a very difficult job and I really appreciated the careful work. This is the third time that I have engaged Marbleview and I will proceed with more work with them in the near future.

AB in Toronto
AB in Toronto

Kitchen Counter

We were very happy with the service and the care the team provided. There was a concern the slab would not fit in the elevator and yet they did their best to fit it in and get in the condo successfully. All worked well and we love it.

barbg in London
barbg in London

Kitchen counter

My second kitchen counter was just installed by Marble View. When I couldn't find what I was looking for, Mega referred me to a supplier who had just the right slab of quartzite. Delivery was faster than the 10 days promised, and the installers did a very professional job. The waterfall edge is gorgeous. I appreciate that Mega cut the counter so that the veins and most dramatic portions of the stone are shown to their best. I highly recommend Marble View!

Susie FitzPatrick in Toronto
Susie FitzPatrick in Toronto

Kitchen and bathroom renovation

Very positive experience - great advice from my first visit at Marbleview. All involved were punctual and courteous. Beautiful workmanship - simply replacing countertop and backsplash has transformed whole kitchen and bathroom. I highly recommend Marbleview.

Hometimes in Toronto
Hometimes in Toronto

kitchen counter

The service and price are reasonable. The owner takes a lot of care to ensure you are satisfied. Turnaround time is about 2 weeks. They don't have full slabs of what they are selling unless someone has ordered it. Ask and he will who you what they have. Very friendly and takes his workmanship to installation seriously.

More about Marble View Inc

Founded in 1999, Marble View has been a steady presence in stone fabrication in Ontario. Our success is built on the basic principles of quality and service. We carry a wide range of quality natural and manufactured stones, imported from all over the world, to satisfy varying customer tastes and budgets. We have the capability to execute orders of all sizes and we welcome inquiries from all interested parties.

Countertops and Kitchen Planning & Renovation
Natural and Manufactured Stone Fabrication. Kitchens, Fireplaces, Showers and Baths.
Caesarstone, Diamastone, Silestone, Hanstone, TCE Stone, Quartzforms, Radianz, Viateria, Ice Stone, Geos, Eco by Costentino, Ivanka,
Countertops: Our countertops and islands will make your kitchen beautiful. Choose from the widest selection of granite or quartz imaginable. We'll order slabs specifically for your project, and personally verify they satisfy your desires in both appearance and quality. Whatever your vision is, we can make it a reality. Vanities: We can provide you with whatever vanity top you might require, be it a striking marble or a sleek, modern quartz or a classic carrara. Stop in and browse our extensive stock to personally verify you receive a piece you will love. Fireplaces: Marble View's fireplace mantels and hearths are designed to make your living room a place where even your guests feel at home. Tabletops: Give your restaurant the distinctive stone tabletops it's been missing. Or perhaps your books and magazines need a lovely Calacatta coffee table to call home. Whatever the table, we can outfit it with a stone top you'll be happy to look at every day. Bar Tops: Bar tops see perpetual traffic, and must endure countless spills and abuses. If your restaurant or pub needs a durable, attractive bar top, we'll help you find the stone that satisfies both your needs and your customers'.
VISA,AMEX,MASTERCARD,CASH, CHEQUE