Marble View Inc

447 Birchmount Road Toronto ON M1K 1N3
Countertops
Marble View Inc

Reviews for Marble View Inc

Faucet holes cut in marble countertop

Needed 2 faucet holes cut into a marble counter top that I purchased from a big box store. Marble View did the job in 10 minutes for $25 a hole while all the other quotes came in at $100 per hole.
Extremely friendly and efficient, even sealed the counter when finished.
Lousi was a pleasure to deal with!

Thank you so much for your review, we really appreciate it!

Peggy_bridger in Scarborough
Peggy_bridger in Scarborough

Kitchen counter

Mega and Lucie we’re so helpful and accommodating. The counter tops were ready in a week. Installation was quick and perfect. I would highly recommend this company!

Thank you so much for your review Peggy!

Todd from Toronto
Todd from Toronto

Fantastic!

Communication, email and telephone was excellent. Mega and Lousi were great. 8 days from response to my first vmail and complete installation. Couldn’t be happier. Definitely would recommend.

So happy to hear! Thank you Todd!

Pierre in Toronto
Pierre in Toronto

Kitchen countertop

One week from my first phone call to the complete installation, hard to beat this :)

They are very friendly, useful and answered all my questions.

The installers were very keen on making it work despites the challenges of my odly shapped kitchen. They were very patient and perfectionist.

Great experience overal.

Thank you Pierre!

Julie M.
Julie M.

Kitchen counter sizing

I bought a stove that didn’t fit the space in the kitchen. Two fellows from Marble View came in within a day and resized the gap to fit the new stove. They were incredibly efficient and very personable. I would hire Marble View in a minute should I need any further counter work.

Thanks Julie.
Marbleviewinc 416-686-8782

Danielle
Danielle

Custom Countertop

We had a custom marble countertop made for our business. Everything from the quote to the installation was flawless. It was very affordable and had a very quick turnaround. Winnie is extremely knowledgeable and was super helpful when we were selecting material. Mega was very detailed when doing the templating. The installation itself was fast and efficient. 10/10 would recommend.

Thanks Danielle for your kind words. It was a fun collaboration.
marbleviewinc 416-686-8782

1q2w3e
1q2w3e

kitchen countertop and installation, kitchen sink, soap dispenser

from the very beginning - they were all amazing - patience galore, polite, guided me with what I needed, returned calls or emails immediately, - did what they said they would do and were very accommodating as I had a rush order - they measured and installed perfectly - the installers cleaned up and took all the debris with them. I am totally pleased with all they did - true professionals in their field. Their prices are very good also.
This is actually the second time I used them and I was totally satisfied the first time also - that's why I went back.
I would recommend them highly

lisa_c
lisa_c

Custom quartz floating vanity

Marbleview created a beautiful quartz floating vanity for us, based on the drawing we provided.

Winnie was amazing. She was really responsive and helpful and was able to find us the perfect stone for our project and budget. She helped us with every step of the project, including recommending the right sink size, and noticing an error in the instructions provided with our faucet (it would have resulted in the taps being too close together). We were installing it ourselves and marble view gave us a lot of advice on how best to do it.

The vanity looks beautiful and it was completed on time.

sachaboz
sachaboz

Kitchen counters

Marble view has an excellent selection of materials and a very knowledgeable staff. Installation was precise.

kathy in Toronto
kathy in Toronto

Kitchen Reno/ counter and backsplash

I didn't know what to expect, and was super pleased with the outcome - the work was exactly as Mega had explained to me, beautiful stone, excellent precision in the install for a small and awkward kitchen - even my contractor was impressed! Would highly recommend, excellent work and product. Love my kitchen!

Thank you Kathy, enjoy your new kitchen.
marbleviewinc 416-686-8782

More about Marble View Inc

Founded in 1999, Marble View has been a steady presence in stone fabrication in Ontario. Our success is built on the basic principles of quality and service. We carry a wide range of quality natural and manufactured stones, imported from all over the world, to satisfy varying customer tastes and budgets. We have the capability to execute orders of all sizes and we welcome inquiries from all interested parties.

Countertops and Kitchen Planning & Renovation
Natural and Manufactured Stone Fabrication. Kitchens, Cabinetry, Fireplaces, Showers and Baths.
Caesarstone, Diamastone, Silestone, Hanstone, TCE Stone, Quartzforms, Radianz, Viateria, Ice Stone, Geos, Eco by Costentino, Ivanka,
Countertops: Our countertops and islands will make your kitchen beautiful. Choose from the widest selection of granite or quartz imaginable. We'll order slabs specifically for your project, and personally verify they satisfy your desires in both appearance and quality. Whatever your vision is, we can make it a reality. Vanities: We can provide you with whatever vanity top you might require, be it a striking marble or a sleek, modern quartz or a classic carrara. Stop in and browse our extensive stock to personally verify you receive a piece you will love. Fireplaces: Marble View's fireplace mantels and hearths are designed to make your living room a place where even your guests feel at home. Tabletops: Give your restaurant the distinctive stone tabletops it's been missing. Or perhaps your books and magazines need a lovely Calacatta coffee table to call home. Whatever the table, we can outfit it with a stone top you'll be happy to look at every day. Bar Tops: Bar tops see perpetual traffic, and must endure countless spills and abuses. If your restaurant or pub needs a durable, attractive bar top, we'll help you find the stone that satisfies both your needs and your customers'.
VISA,AMEX,MASTERCARD,CASH, CHEQUE