Computers Repair Centre

Computer Repairs and Support
2955 Argentia Road Mississauga ON
HomeStars  >  Computer Repairs and Support in Streetsville  >  Computers Repair Centre

Review for Computers Repair Centre

Fraz in Mississauga
Fraz in Mississauga

Dell Inspiron Laptop

Computers Repair Centre
905-821-9155
2955 Argentia Road
Mississauga

My laptop of 4 years hasn't given me any problems whatsoever till recently, I started getting blue screens on every boot. The only option I had was to format my hard drive which meant I had to erase every file on the disk. Computers Repair Centre did a great job of not only saving all of my data but also making my laptop run smooth as ever. Posting this review from the same laptop smoothly without any problems. Great service.