Mohawk Chimney Sweeping & Furnace Services

Chimney Sweeps
10 Side Rd Campbellville ON
HomeStars  >  Chimney Sweeps in Milton  >  Mohawk Chimney Sweeping & Furnace Services

Reviews for Mohawk Chimney Sweeping & Furnace Services

cyrilca in Toronto
cyrilca in Toronto

Irresponsible Disappeared company

Company founder (Brett?) was a decent guy, but things changed once business passed to his sons. The older one (John?) communicated using his father name. It was ok while they were swiping chimneys, but things turned bad with other services.

In April 2016 the guys came to install a fireplace insert. Right after the installation, lots of smoke actually got inside the house every time I opened door to add wood to the insert. I emailed the company, yet John (or Brett) suggested it will take time for an insert to start working properly, and things will be fine when outside temperatures are cold.

But no, things hadn't got right since, and I have as much smoke inside the house as to trigger smoke detectors on every time I use the insert.

The company seems to disappear entirely: phone is no longer in service, and domain got cancelled, so no email communications. Anyone aware of how to find the guys, please let me know.

Shocked in Georgetown
Shocked in Georgetown
1 review Georgetown, ON

Service

Good luck getting the phone answered. I paid for a whet inspection but never got my report I have phoned numerous because I need the report for my insurance. Buyer beware

Bruce Campbell in Hamilton
Bruce Campbell in Hamilton
3 reviews Hamilton, ON

Furnace problems

My furnace wasn't working in the winter time, so i called up these guys and they came right over. I was very pleased with their work, especially how nice they were.