Top Hat Chimney

Reviews for Top Hat Chimney

Michelle in Toronto
Michelle in Toronto

Chimney Sweeping

Efficient, thorough and informative. Adam was great and so was response time when I called for booking to my appointment. Will use them again as we use our fireplace a lot!!

Thank you for the review Michelle. It will be a pleasure to work for you again in the future... we often offer discounts in the spring for past customers.

Ben in Toronto
Ben in Toronto

Chimney Sweeping

Steve and his wonderful team have now cleaned my chimney twice. Just when I thought there was no way they could do better than the first time, they came and outdid themselves the second time. They are cost-effective, leave no mess, and are pleasant to deal with. I'll never use another company!

Wow...I think that I could use you in our marketing department...LOL. Thank you for the great review !

Debs14 in Toronto
Debs14 in Toronto

Chimney Sweep

I was extremely satisfied with the service provided by Top Hat Chimney. It was very cost effective and the service was still top quality. I will definetly recommend and use Top Hat Chimney again in the future.

Thank you for the review Debs. Much of our business comes from word of mouth, so any recommendations to others are always appreciated.

EB in Toronto
EB in Toronto

Chimney Sweep

I hired Top Hat to do some work for me a couple weeks ago, and they did a truly exceptional job. Professional, knowledgeable, and affordable - the best chimney sweep business in the GTA. 10/10!!!

Thank you for the kind review EB. I can't take much credit personally as I haven't done any chimney sweeping myself in many years, but I do my best to ensure that our technicians are top notch in all regards. Steve Spring

Chimney Repair

Haf a few other qotes, they were not the cheapest but felt there sales guy Steve knew what he was talking about. Crew was on time, clean.... and did a great job.

Actually I am the owner of the company, but I am involved in doing many of the quotes. Thank you for the kind words.
Steve Spring

PS. We find that our pricing is usually quite competitive with other established companies.

Ayal in Toronto
Ayal in Toronto

Great experience with Top Hat- would recommend.

Top Hat got the job done quickly, effectively and without mess. I would definitely use this company in the future and would recommend them to anybody who is in need of chimney work.

Thank you for taking the time to post a review. We would be happy to help you again in the future. Steve Spring

Daniel Z.
Daniel Z.
1 review Zephyr, ON

Cleaning of chimney and repairs to exterior brick work.

Very professional service to clean chimney. Extra
Precautions taken as to not make any mess. Inspected chimney interior and exterior to ensure safety. Solid warranty on work. Would recommend these guys to anyone as they take real pride in their work and seemed very trustworthy.

Than you for taking the time to post a review!

Kristen from Rent-A-Wife
Kristen from Rent-A-Wife

Chimney Sweeps

I run a small cleaning company and needed someone to clean the chimneys in a big house in Wychwood Park. I needed it done quite quickly and Top Hat Chimney Sweeps was able to do it in a matter of days. The client was thrilled with the work, and that makes my job so much easier. These clients have been with me a long time and are very important to me. Thanks Top Hat!!

Dear Kristen,

Thank you very much for the kind review. Although we usually deal directly with the public, it is great to know that we can also be of assistance to other small business owners. Call any time we can be of service. Steve Spring

Debbie G. in Toronto
Debbie G. in Toronto

Chimney repair

I called Top Hat after having a baby bird stuck in my fireplace and a squirrel with her new babies in my chimney. Steve was very polite since the beginning and understood how quick I needed to get my chimneys fixed. I had two different crews (Mike and Henry) and both were very professional and finished their work in the amount of time they said it was going to take and within the price that has been given to me.
I would recommend them without hesitation.

Thank you for the review Debbie. Glad we could be of service!

More about Top Hat Chimney

Standing above the roofline, chimneys are fully exposed to rain and snow and are affected by winter's freeze/thaw cycles. They are therefore one of the first places on a house to deteriorate. This deterioration usually takes many years to begin but then progresses rapidly. Cracked or spalled bricks, damaged flue tiles or concrete caps, or a leaning structure are signs that the chimney needs immediate attention.

Top Hat Chimney specializes in all aspects of chimney repair and rebuilding. Our brick masons are unsurpassed in their level of expertise, and take pride in their workmanship. They take great care to protect the roof and ground so that all work will be completed in a clean and safe manner.

All of our work is guaranteed against defect in materials and workmanship.

We are happy to provide references from other satisfied customers in your area.

The burning of wood leaves highly flammable deposits in the chimney flue and smoke chamber. Regular cleaning and inspection are essential in the prevention of chimney fires.

All of our expert technicians are WETT certified and employ the most up-to-date chimney cleaning techniques. Care is always taken to insure that there is no mess in the home.

A basic chimney sweep includes :

- cleaning of the chimney flue, smoke chamber, and smoke shelf
- damper adjustment
- basic inspection.

Also Available :

- nest and blockage removal
- detailed WETT reports
- chimney caps and accesories
- special rates for multi-unit properties