Save-On Tiles & Landscaping Inc

Gayle myers in Vancouver
Gayle myers in Vancouver
4 reviews Vancouver, BC

Laundry room reno-flooring

I needed good advice and reasonably priced ceramis tile flooring for my laundry room reno. I got very good advice about sizing, the type of tiles and grout and sealant to use and how to even lay the tiles out properly. They even helped me load the tiles, grout and paste in my car.

FerzfromVancouver in Vancouver
FerzfromVancouver in Vancouver
1 review Vancouver, BC

kitchen granite countertops

Never to be recommended. They took their time coming around for measurements, sent independent contractors to install the granite, cracked the granite and refused to take it back. They told me that the cracks look natural, sprayed the glue all over my floor and wall, did not match the caulking with my other caulking even with a request. took my money and ran.