Ken's Roofing & Home Repairs Ltd

Gutters & Eavestroughs
249 Garden Avenue Toronto ON
HomeStars  >  Gutters & Eavestroughs in York  >  Ken's Roofing & Home Repairs Ltd

Reviews for Ken's Roofing & Home Repairs Ltd

Richard in Victoria
Richard in Victoria
1 review Victoria, BC

Roof material

Great consistent customer service. I have gone there three times recently and am always treated like a good friend. I highly recommend them and will go there again whenever I need supplies,

Terry Maynard in Oakville
Terry Maynard in Oakville

Roof Replacement

These guys were great! I am an avid gardener so I was pleasantly surprised to see that they cleaned up after themselves. the were on time and very through with their work. Once they were done there was no trace of them ever being there. A great all around experience.

Denise's House
Denise's House

I had my roof re-shingled by Ken's Roofing in the summer. The service was fast and efficient. The crew was very polite and friendly. I was very pleased with their service.