Canada Fences

Fences & Gates
GTA West ON

Reviews for Canada Fences

120 ft wooden fence to replace chainlink

Terry, Rich and his team did an amazing job of replacing my chain link fence with a wooden fence. They even worked with me to put in a bar area between mine and my neighbour's yard!! To turn out great!

Fence around property

Canada Fences
416-605-4445
GTA West

Terry and his crew did an amazing job. I booked late in the season and he was able to fit me in. The fence looks fabulous. They were able to complete it in 2 and a half days. Love it! Would highly recommend them!

New fences

So happy with this company! We had to replace an old fence, Terry was great at getting back to me and coming out for the estimate. Gave me an approximate start date and they end up being able to start it sooner. The crew was efficient, professional and tidy. they had the old fence out and the new fence in so quickly! It looks great!

150 Ft Wood Fence Replacement and Wrought Iron Gate

Terry and his team (Rich and others) did an efficient and wonderful job replacing 150 ft of fence and installing a custom iron driveway gate. The wooden fence was all taken down and installed within one week. He took good care of the project and was always onsite. The iron front fence and gate were all installed perfectly and since this review is 1 year later I can say that the work is in great shape and lasts. Trustworthy, honest company. Will be calling them again to add some gates along the side and front walk. Thank-you Terry!

Grace in Toronto
Grace in Toronto

Deck and Fence

Terry and team did an amazing job on our deck and fence.
- timely and clear communication
- fair quote
- very professional staff
- excellent clean up
- helped us with the design
- took pride in work and was open to making changes along the way
- genuinely wanted us to be very happy with the end result

Dimitri
Dimitri

Backyard fence

We were very pleased with the quality of the work, and how quickly the job was completed. We also made some minor changes near the end, and Canada Fence was very accommodating and eager to please us. All the staff were professional, and worked hard the entire time they were on the job. We would definitely recommend this company to anyone wanting to fence off their property. Beautiful work!

You guys were awesome customers, thank you for your kind word. I'm very excited for your new baby coming. I love being a dad, if you ever need us, please don't hesitate.

Leon
Leon

Fence

Canada Fence did a great job of removing our fence and installing a new fence even though they had to dig all the posts by hand. They showed up on time, finished faster that we thought they would and everything was straight and plumb. I would recommend use them again anytime.

Thanks Leon you and your Mom we're Awesome customers. Have a great summer!!

AL in Toronto
AL in Toronto

Fix Existing Rear Fence and New Side Fence

Terry and team were great! They were available last minute when our previous contractor bailed due to our "crazy" neighbour who scared them off! They even price matched a lower quote.

Terry and team came, built, cleaned-up, and even dealt with our neighbour very professionally even when she called the Police on us in a last ditch attempt to stop us from building a fence on our property. Build quality is great and would hire Canada Fence again should I have any other fencing needs :-)

Thank you very much for your kind words, your fence was a first for us only in the fact that your very difficult and impossible neighbor called the police and like you were rolling there eyes at the situation but needed to respond and waste their time, you were very easy and great to work with. Your the good people in this world we crave to work for and go that extra.

2 reviews Whitchurch-Stouffville, ON

Fence, underdecking and secured outdour disposal system construction

Nov 29, 2016
I contacted Terry to inquire as to his availability late in the season to construct a secured outdoor disposal system and complete the remaining 50 feet or so of fencing required to achieve full enclosure of my newly acquired property. He responded expediently, proceeded to meet me at the property the next day and prepared and forwarded a quote within a few days of our meeting. The timing was particularly important, to ensure my animals had a safe environment to move into later this month. Given the cooperative weather, Terry arranged for the utility companies to be contacted to identify possible areas of conflict for digging, worked with the current property owner and neighbors to ensure minimal disruption, and his team completed the work this week, in less than two days. I was impressed with the fast turn around, professional service, friendly demeanor and most importantly the quality of the work, all around, excellent value! I will be looking forward to Terry and his team returning in the spring to take on the restoration of my century home front porch and railing system.
Thanks again for providing my family with a warm and friendly professional experience and helping us transition with peace of mind in our new home.
San

San right from the first call I felt a connection with as your an Awesome person. It was my pleasure to complete the work with the crew. I look forward to helping you out with your future projects.
Terry

Fence around property

Thank you so much for your kind words, it was our pleasure, if you need us in the future we will be there.
Terry

Looking for Fences & Gates pros in East York?