Meadowbrook Mechanical

LP  in Middle Sackville
LP in Middle Sackville
1 review Middle Sackville, NS

Hot water tank replaced

We lease our hot water heater through Confort Expert (in QC) and this company is subcontracted by them, and we pay a monthly fee(which we inherited when purchasing the home, couple of months ago): entire process is terrible.
My initial interaction with the gentleman at my door was pleasant. Subsequent action I had was with his partner working on replacing our 2005 oil fired hot water heater, was:
mumbling under his breath about what other companies had done, and the quality of their work. He began to swear and show concern about money that his company would have to spend to fix their work. I started by telling the gentleman that we just purchased the house and I had no idea what he’s talking about. He continued to mumble to his partner swearing and in telling me that if anything went wrong I would be responsible. That they had put the oil filter in wrong spot and there wasn’t a tiger loop on the hot water heater and that was code.

At one point I asked him write down what he thought the other company had done wrong so that I could try to track down, and address this problem. Only to get more mumbling and swearing under his breath that he was unwilling to do this and shrug his shoulders belittling me in front of his partner.

All this was compounded by approximately two weeks waiting time to have a hot water heater replaced but hadn’t been serviced and or touched since 2005. (We just purchased our home Oct 2018)

The receipt I was given stated I would be responsible for any problems after telling me they would have to add the tiger loop to bring it to regulatory code. They did not add the tiger loop at all (although according to them it’s code) and this will be at my expense. (WE LEASE THIS AND PAY A MONTHLY FEE WHICH COVERS EVERYTHING...)

Private User reviews Halifax, NS

Oil leak repair

I took my prado 120 diesel in for a oil leak repair, 4 visits later and $1800 spent with them and they didnt even fix the leak, to make matters worse they left the gearbox front dust cover off, also lost gearbox top bolt, stripped sump case bolts and instead of putting helicoil thread just left it out altogether!

All in all they had the car for over a week and got nothing repaired and charged $1800 for their effort or lack of i should say.

I will never take anything to them again! They are incompetent!

Martin delaney from Dartmouth
Martin delaney from Dartmouth
2 reviews Lower Sackville, NS

Furnace

They did a furnace inspection, put new nozzles on, new feed line, and new filter. They were there on time early in the morning, and the quote they gave me was the quote they left with.

Looking for Heating & Air Conditioning pros in Middle Sackville?