B & W Contracting Ltd

506-433-5990
5 Queen Street
Sussex
NB

Twenty plus years ago I built my present house. In that time I did all the upgrades and improvements. When I decided the main floor and kitchen needed to be redone, I decided to contract the work while my wife and I went on a cruise. Best decision I could have made. B and W were on time and under budget and my wife and I came home to a new house. Dave, Bruce, Phil and staff did an excellent job.

Liza and Vincent from Lakeside
Liza and Vincent from Lakeside
1 review Bloomfield, NB

New windows, exterior and interior doors, all trim and baseboard, hardware, framing and drywall, new flooring...

My Husband and I are very pleased with all of the work that B & W Contracting and Down East Windows and Doors have completed on our home. Bruce, Ben and all of the team work together keeping customer satisfaction on top. Well done B&W!