Bartle & Gibson Co Ltd

Dr. Gooch, Oak Bay Victoria
Dr. Gooch, Oak Bay Victoria
1 review Oak Bay, BC

Bathroom Shower

I ordered a shower and was told it would be in on Wednesday. When I went to pick it up Thursday morning the shower was not in and I was told one silly story after another. I ended up paying an install crew for a full day. (This ended up being more than the price of the shower) The worst part was that even after I called the home office and was promised that the situation would be dealt with the folks at Bartle and Gibson made no attempt to remedy the situation.

In the long run a single phone call from Bartle and Gibson would have saved me a lot of money, them from having to do a lot of story telling, and me from writing this review.