Arcana Windows & Doors Ltd

Arcana - Hamilton Area
Owner/Manager
Arcana Windows & Doors [Full profile]
HomeStars  >  Windows & Doors Installation & Service in Hamilton  >  Arcana Windows & Doors Ltd
How well a company responds to Quote Requests and Reviews.

Reviews for Arcana Windows & Doors Ltd

Rosemary from Toronto

Hi Dimitry,

Just to say thank you for the great job your guys did in installing my kitchen window. I am so pleased with the difference it makes and I now have an unobstructed view of our garden.

If I did not make another change to my kitchen I would be happy with this one, as it has made such a difference to me.

Please convey my thanks to your team. It must be hard to work in the extreme cold, but they did a great job.

Hi Rosemary,
Thank you for the gracious review.
We first installed a double door entry system with full decorative glass, for Rosemary in 2014.
Then at the beginning of 2015 we installed an awning window in the kitchen. She is currently knocking down wall(s) expanding her kitchen into the dining room. And for part of the new kitchen renovation we are going to build Rosemary a 30 degree bay window.

Mark
12 reviews Hamilton, ON

I discovered Arcana Windows & Doors on this site. I asked Dmitry if he could stop by to provide me with an estimate for the replacement of 12 windows in my downtown Hamilton home. Dmitry is a courteous, fair and well informed sales rep. He provided me with a very, very competitive quote - his company is one of the top three window installers in the Hamilton region for price and quality; their manufacturing facility is located in Stony Creek so, at least you know they're employing our own citizens - and was never ever pushy in his sales pitch but more so of a gentle manner I agreed with the quote and had the job done roughly three weeks after. Wow, the installation was performed amazingly: the capping is so bright and I can't stop admiring the new windows. I will definitely 1) recommend Arcana to anyone looking for new windows and 2) contact Dmitry next time I am need of some more windows. Thanks, Dmitry! Happy Holidays.

Job Price

Wow! Thanks Marco for the awesome review!
I can't tell you how good it feels to read a review like this one you wrote for us at Arcana Windows & Doors.
We work very hard at trying to provide a service that leaves all our customers feeling the way you so well described.
Once again thank you so much for your generous review and promotion of our window installation.
Please let us know if and when we can be of service to you again.

Troudy from Burlington
2 reviews Burlington, ON

My new front door is absolutely beautiful and the workmanship superb. Dmitry, the salesperson is very professional, knowledgeable and personable. I also hired Arcana for new windows, pillars and siding and am extremely pleased with all results. The cost was well within my budget.

Hi Troudy,
Thank you so much for taking the time to write a review for Arcana Windows & Doors. We have had the pleasure to provide Troudy our installation services on three separate occasions. On our first visit to Troudy's we replaced most of the windows in her house, including a large, beautiful architectural shaped half round window in the living room. On our second visit, we installed her Wedgewood Blue front door, with two sidelites and a transom. And on our last visit we installed two, square-recessed-panel PVC columns on her front porch, we replaced the aluminium siding above the porch, and we capped the brickmould around her garage door with aluminium. At Arcana Windows & Doors we take great pride in the quality of our window and door installation services and it pleases us greatly to have satisfied customers.
Thank you for your business Troudy.

jim from Hamilton
2 reviews Hamilton, ON

I just had the windows in my co-op apartment replaced by Arcana Windows and Doors. When Dimitry first came by to do an estimate on the project I found him very courteous, knowledgeable and easy to work with. His quote was extremely reasonable
After my acceptance of the estimate, it only took about 3 weeks for the installation to proceed. The crew arrived exactly on time. They were very professional, respectful and efficient. I should also mention that they made sure to protect my floors with tarps and did clean up after the job was finished. Excellent job, very quickly done and the windows look great! Thanks Dimitry and crew.

Job Price

Thank you Jim for taking the time to write this review for Arcana Windows & Doors.
Jim lives on the top floor of a 4 level condo. He had concerns about how were going to do the exterior part of the window installation because of the height of his apartment. We installed Ivory double hung windows to replace all of Jim's original windows. The double hung windows allowed us to remove the top and bottom sashes from their frame, so that we could lean out of the window openings to complete the exterior part of the window install. We were also then able to cap the windows with matching Ivory aluminium, before replacing the sashes back into place.
Thanks again Jim for your time and your business

Joanne from Hamilton
3 reviews Hamilton, ON

Great product, honest no pressure and informative sales staff, meticulous workers. 100% percent satisfied. I have given their number to many people. We had a very large job and they were very competitive. I had called and received quotes from 7 different companies and they were the best price. Dmitiry was honest and responded to all of my annoying requests. Jay and Warren work hard and the results were very satisfactory.

Thanks Joanne,
Thanks for taking the time to write your review.
We replaced all the windows in Joanne's century old home and there were a lot of windows, over 450 square feet of them. In order to replace the old hung windows along with their un-insulated hollow cavities (housing the old rope pulley weights), we opted to do a full tear out which allowed for larger Canyon Clay casement windows and much improved energy efficiency and savings. We also installed Black front, back and side doors. As well we installed Black soffit, fascia and eavestrough to match the doors.
Thank you Joanne for your business. Your window and door installation project led to many more in your area.

wendy in BURLINGTON
1 review BURLINGTON, ON

We found Arcana's name on a website. Dealing with Arcana in every respect was excellent. From their quote, through timeline expectations, installation and follow-up, they remained first class. We are delighted with the product and price and would not hesitate in recommending them to anyone.

Job Price

Thank you Wendy! At Arcana Windows & Doors, we are delighted to read this kind of review. To know that our customer is taken care of and happy, makes it all worthwhile and brings meaning to what we do.
Thanks again
905 526 8544
Project Consultant
Arcana Windows & Doors

Katarina in Hamilton
12 reviews Hamilton, ON

Arcana windows replaced all our windows, including sliding door to the backyard. They also did our front door - originally a single door with a sidelight, but they suggested that we get rid of the sidelight and make the door wider - great idea. We have been satisfied with both the windows and doors

Job Price

It was a pleasure to replace all your windows and install your patio door. I think we did the right thing increasing the width of your front door, because moving large pieces of furniture in and out will be much easier.
Thanks again for taking the time to write your review of Arcana Windows & Doors.
Glad we could be of service.

Mike in Hamilton
2 reviews Hamilton, ON

Based on recommendations from two family friends we had Arcana replace 13 windows and our front door in Fall 2008. Very pleased with the service and pricing. The estimator had a lot of insights and advice as to how to approach the project, rather than just spouting numbers out. Installs went quick and smoothly, with the exception of two windows that were ordered in the wrong size. They were reordered and installed promptly. I wouldn't hesitate to call them back to perform additional work.

Job Price

Thanks Mike for the positive review and for promoting Arcana Windows & Doors to new potential clients.
It was a pleasure to provide you with window and door replacement.

More about Arcana Windows & Doors Ltd

For nearly three decades the fully licensed and insured professionals at Arcana Windows and Doors have been installing the highest quality products - and providing the best service in the market today.

We pride ourselves on the long-term relationships that we have developed over the years with our many satisfied homeowners – a personalized approach that sets Arcana apart.

Arcana Windows and Doors offers a comprehensive range of services designed to meet the needs of today’s discerning homeowners. We begin by consulting with you to understand the aesthetics and the functionality you are looking to achieve.