Arcana Windows & Doors Ltd

Arcana - Hamilton Area
Owner/Manager
Arcana Windows & Doors [Full profile]
HomeStars  >  Windows & Doors Installation & Service in Hamilton  >  Arcana Windows & Doors Ltd
How well a company responds to Quote Requests and Reviews.

Reviews for Arcana Windows & Doors Ltd

Adam E.
1 review Hamilton, ON

Great work!! Very professional. I highly recommend them. I always use them for all my projects and recommend them to all my clients.

rmaxwell23
1 review , ON

Excellent job very clean and efficient, put down cardboard to protect the tiles awesome job

hjeremyludwig
1 review Hamilton, ON

Dmitri with Arcana Windows was very helpful in suggesting a solution. The product he recommended performs very well and looks great and we're pleased with the result. The installers were prompt and professional.

Job Price

Thanks Jeremy! We installed a new window with sound atttenuation glass between two rooms for soundproofing purposes for a music studio. It was an interesting request and I'm glad it's working for you guys. Thanks for the business.

b.mccullough
1 review Hamilton, ON

Larger crew than expected, but no problem there. They came in and got the job done in no time.

Dean in Oakville
1 review Hamilton, ON

I used Arcana Windows and Doors for a 80+ year old home which was purchased in the Hamilton area. Dmitry my project consultant was always available for all my questions and needs. We made a few additions and changes to the original window and door order, and Dmitry made all this happen with ease. The quality of workmanship and friendliness of the installers makes one feel comfortable they are getting what they paid for. Arcana Windows and Doors comes highly recommended!

Job Price

Thanks Dean for your review!
We replaced all the windows and door in the house Dean bought in Hamilton. Dean was great to work with.
We thank you for your business.

Look forward to working with you again

Kathy Mathews in Hamilton
1 review Hamilton, ON

Arcana has replaced 6 windows so far in our 50 year old home. We will definitely use them to replace the remaining 3 large windows. Dmitri is courteous, easy to talk with, and provides fast quotes. His installers are top knotch, and clean up the worksite very nicely. Highly recommended!

Thanks Kathy!
We have had the of replacing windows for Kathy a number of times.
It's always a pleasure to work with you Kathy.

Harrison White in Mississauga
1 review Burlington, ON

Great company! Showed me a number of options and gave their expert advice when we asked for it during the consultation. The installation crew were courteous and efficient and did a fantastic job. The whole project couldn't have gone better and I would highly recommend this company to anyone looking for new windows and doors.

Thanks Harrison!
We replaced all the builder grade windows and doors in Harrison's home with new high efficiency/quality windows and doors. He chose clean modern lines and style for his windows and doors. I really like the outcome.

Thanks Harrison for the business.

Linda in Hamilton
1 review Hamilton, ON

I have used Arcana windows for years, recently my home before selling, my office building and in the new home I am now in. They are prompt at answering calls and questions. If they say they will be there at a certain day and time, they are!!! They keep you informed of progress, ie: product ordered, arrived. Other than beautiful new windows you would not know they had been there working. They clean up and take all debris away....over all I was extremely pleased with this company and would recommend them to anyone over and above any other company I have dealt with.

keelan in Ham
1 review Simcoe County, ON

Dom was recommended to me by a friend. He showed up the next morning and gave me a written quote. I agreed to their price. The day of the install there were four guys working on my house. They did EVERYTHING. Removal and rough in. Install, insulation, flashing and caulking. This project was finicky. They left me with a complete useable finished product. These guys solved problems for me. Not many contractors are willing to agonize over the details like these guys.
I tell anybody who will listen to use these guys. Better products at better prices. Outstanding service. I had a question about two weeks after they had completed their job and they sent a couple guys to help me. Problem solvers. They don't shrug and ask you "what do you want me to do about it?" When something goes wrong. Use these guys. They are great.

Mark
12 reviews Hamilton, ON

I was very satisfied with the job Arcana did on my first home so, I decided to call Dmitry once again and have him quote on a window/door install for a second residence. He took into consideration that I was a returning customer and give me a really , really fair and reasonable deal for a few windows and one door. The install went great. Once again I found Dmitry to be a fair, gentle - never uses pressure tactics - honest and personable sales rep. Thanks, Dmitry!

More about Arcana Windows & Doors Ltd

For nearly three decades the fully licensed and insured professionals at Arcana Windows and Doors have been installing the highest quality products - and providing the best service in the market today.

We pride ourselves on the long-term relationships that we have developed over the years with our many satisfied homeowners – a personalized approach that sets Arcana apart.

Windows & Doors Installation & Service
Window Installation Door Installation Custom Window & Door Fabrication
Arcana Windows and Doors offers a comprehensive range of services designed to meet the needs of today’s discerning homeowners. We begin by consulting with you to understand the aesthetics and the functionality you are looking to achieve. We then work with you every step of the way to ensure your complete satisfaction through every stage of the process. Our professional installation services include: • Replacement of existing exterior windows and doors • Retrofitting for smaller, larger or previously non-existent openings • Cut-outs in siding, brick and stone • Custom window and door fabrication • Customized finishing carpentry services As well, we welcome the especially difficult custom projects that other window and door companies shy away from.
1993