Arcana Windows & Doors Ltd

Windows & Doors Installation & Service
HomeStars  >  Windows & Doors Installation & Service in Hamilton  >  Arcana Windows & Doors Ltd
How well a company responds to Quote Requests and Reviews.

Reviews for Arcana Windows & Doors Ltd

Mark
12 reviews Hamilton, ON

This is the third time I've done business with Dmitry at Arcana Windows, and once again he's been an all around pleasure to deal with.
Since this was the third time around for me, Dmitry recognized this and, as a result, I was rewarded with a very, very competitive price quote. Dmitry will reward your loyalty; he's gentle, not pushy one bit; flexible, he'll afford you a few days before you pay the bill; and his communication is great, he's always responds to text messages right away. Also, his installers are great, no issues there.

Thanks, Dmitry, I will continue referring people to Arcana, and I will contact you the next time I am in need of additional windows or doors

Thanks again!

****Update: Post completion of the job, I noticed that a floor sweep on one of the new doors required adjusting. I called up Dmitry and he stopped in and made the required fix. The lines of communication are always open with Dmitry, so not to worry there***

Job Price

Wow thanks Marco for the very flattering review. Thank you for the business once again. And you are, yourself a pleasure to deal with. Happy to help you with the windows and doors for your new property in Hamilton. And happy to provide you with a competitive price for your loyalty and business. All the best.

elainejsui
1 review Burlington, ON

They did an amazing job. Not only was the cost a fraction of what other companies were charging, the installation was quick and clean. The guys were amazing. I would recommend them to anyone needing windows or doors.

Job Price

Thanks Elaine, for taking the time to submit your review. We replaced 1 window for Elaine. Many companies don't want to come out for just 1 window replacement, but there is no project too small for us. We relish the opportunity to prove ourselves for future window and door consideration.

WabiSabi in Toronto
1 review Smithville, ON

I ordered windows and front door replacement. Job was competitively priced and done in one day. They actually called me and offered an upgrade free of charge! The only little nuisance I ran into were slight delays (about 2 weeks).

Job Price

Thank you for the excellent review. It was a pleasure to look after your window and front door replacement needs. I apologize for the delays, unfortunately hiccups do occur as in any other business. Products have to pass through a stringent quality control. And although this can lead to an occasional delay if an imperfection is detected, however we can guarantee that we are not installing sub-standard products. We work very close with our factory here and will do whatever it takes to meet on time delivery. Sometimes, when a client has a strict deadline due to other trades lined up in the midst of a renovation, we can install most of the project, everything that is ready and has passed quality control, and will come back especially just to replace the one item not ready yet.

montefs
1 review Hamilton, ON

Excellent workmanship. Owner oversees all work to make sure it was done correct.
Easy to deal with and no hidden costs.

Job Price

Thank you for the review! Always great to have such good clients

argogroup
1 review Hamilton, ON

They came in for 3 days with crew and replaced upper windows first around entire home then the bottom half and doors took care not making a mess and had clean up person as the job went from window to window excellent work would definitely recommend to all . Windows and doors look amazing and when neighbours stop to comment on the windows and doors you know it was done right.

Todd S.
1 review Hamilton, ON

Amazing job installing the patio door. Great crew. What can I say on time, on budget and excellent quality of work. Would 100% recommend.

Job Price

Thanks Todd, for taking the time to review. We installed a 16 foot patio door into Todd's pool room. We had to enlarge the opening to accommodate the patio door. Looks great.

Adam E.
1 review Hamilton, ON

Great work!! Very professional. I highly recommend them. I always use them for all my projects and recommend them to all my clients.

rmaxwell23
1 review , ON

Excellent job very clean and efficient, put down cardboard to protect the tiles awesome job

hjeremyludwig
1 review Hamilton, ON

Dmitri with Arcana Windows was very helpful in suggesting a solution. The product he recommended performs very well and looks great and we're pleased with the result. The installers were prompt and professional.

Job Price

Thanks Jeremy! We installed a new window with sound atttenuation glass between two rooms for soundproofing purposes for a music studio. It was an interesting request and I'm glad it's working for you guys. Thanks for the business.

Sincerely
Dmitry

b.mccullough
1 review Hamilton, ON

Larger crew than expected, but no problem there. They came in and got the job done in no time.

More about Arcana Windows & Doors Ltd

For nearly three decades the fully licensed and insured professionals at Arcana Windows and Doors have been installing the highest quality products - and providing the best service in the market today.

We pride ourselves on the long-term relationships that we have developed over the years with our many satisfied homeowners – a personalized approach that sets Arcana apart.

Windows & Doors Installation & Service
Window Installation Door Installation Custom Window & Door Fabrication
Arcana Windows and Doors offers a comprehensive range of services designed to meet the needs of today’s discerning homeowners. We begin by consulting with you to understand the aesthetics and the functionality you are looking to achieve. We then work with you every step of the way to ensure your complete satisfaction through every stage of the process. Our professional installation services include: • Replacement of existing exterior windows and doors • Retrofitting for smaller, larger or previously non-existent openings • Cut-outs in siding, brick and stone • Custom window and door fabrication • Customized finishing carpentry services As well, we welcome the especially difficult custom projects that other window and door companies shy away from.
1993