Arcana Windows & Doors Ltd

Windows & Doors Installation & Service
HomeStars  >  Windows & Doors Installation & Service in Hamilton  >  Arcana Windows & Doors Ltd

Reviews for Arcana Windows & Doors Ltd

thiggins
1 review Hamilton, ON

We were very happy with Arcana from beginning to end. Dmitry was responsive, patient, and very easy to work with.
The work crew were efficient and hard-working - got the job done in only 1.5 days.
We're very pleased with the end product.

Thanks Tony and Sarah. We replaced all the windows and 2 doors in this century home. For the exterior they chose a dark grey colour called IRON ORE, and for inside to complement their beautifully stained old wooden trim, we painted the windows COMMERCIAL BROWN with upgraded BRONZE hardware and screens. This gave their home a contemporary feel while respecting the existing, classic style.
Often in these older homes if the trim is already painted WHITE, there is no need to paint the inside of the new replacement windows. But in a case like this, where the stained trim is preserved, I recommend upgrading to the painted windows and upgraded hardware, to avoid the stark contrast between the stained wood and WHITE vinyl.

ecto07
1 review Hamilton, ON

Very professional quote. Work completed in a timely manner and job site cleaned up well. Prices were very competitive, especially considering for a quality product. Very satisfied customer!

Thank you for taking the time to review. And thank you for the business.

HomeStars in Toronto
1 review Guelph, ON

I needed an egress window for a basement bedroom. Dmitry and his team came up with a good solution at a reasonable price. The work was done efficiently and the window looked great. Now the bedroom is both safer and brighter. The team left everything clean and ready to go. I'd recommend Arcana Windows and Doors.

Thank you for the kind review. We cut through old fieldstone foundation and installed an egress window, to provide a large enough opening for an escape for the customers new legal apartment in her basement. Brought in a lot more light in at the same time.

2 reviews Burlington, ON

Arcana was fantastic! They are quick to respond to an inquiry, very knowledgeable about the various products on the marketplace and are completely no pressure sales.
The doors were measured and installed quickly and have made such a huge impact with regard to the heating and insulation of our home.
The installers were prompt, professional and worked quickly to ensure a large job was completed by the end of the day and had the old doors removed and taken away so I was left to enjoy the new doors.
I would highly recommend this company to anyone needing new doors or windows.
Great work to the Arcana team!

Thank you for taking the time to review Arcana Windows and Doors. We installed a front door with 2 sidelites and a transom at the front of the house and a patio door with transom at the back. Transoms are great where possible to let more light in.

Marco in Toronto
1 review Burlington, ON

These guys are awesome! Dmitry is a great guy and it was a pleasure doing business with him. The crew who should worked their rear ends off all day long and unfortunately in part in the rain as well. They answer and questions I had and fufilled all request to my satisfaction!

Thank you Marco for your generous review. We installed all of Marco's windows and doors. We also cut down in brick an existing window in the back of the house and enlarged the opening to accommodate a patio door. The job went great and now Marco has ordered a new front door from us.

jobekaty
1 review Hamilton, ON

Amazing! Dimitri and his crew of guys work fast, accurately and have a great eye for detail. Windows look exceptional! This is our 3rd time using arcana and we have recommended them to all our friends and family. Thank you!

Thank you Katy for choosing to work with us again on your window installation project. And thank you for referring us to your father. You are a pleasure to do business with. Thank you for taking the time to review our work.

marchbo
2 reviews Hamilton, ON

Beautiful and affordable. They were clean, fast and very friendly/ trustworthy. I would highly recommend this company.

Thanks Bonnie! It was fun working with you guys. We enlarged the rear patio door, by cutting up in the brick, added a steel lintel and header and installed a larger Double (French) door with transom for more light and to take advantage of their high ceilings. Turned out great. Thanks for the business.

Kristina S.
2 reviews Hamilton, ON

My husband and I recently bought a new house and as first time homebuyers, I was stressed about trying to find someone to replace some of the windows in our older home. I didn't know where to begin or who to trust. I got many quotes and did a lot of research and found that Arcana had great reviews. When I called and spoke to Dmitry, I knew immediately that I had made a good decision. He was friendly, prompt and honest.
My windows were recently installed and I couldn't be happier. I will be referring them to friends and I will definitely be using them in the future as well. Amazing service!

Thanks Dmitry and team!

Thank you Kristina for taking the time to review our installation of your windows. It makes me happy that newcomers to the city that don't have connections to the trades feel like they can trust us. And it feels even better to be able to deliver the goods and have satisfied customers. Thank you for the opportunity and your business.

John v.
1 review Burlington, ON

Requested quote and got install schedule. Subsequent had to move install due to other construction . Install was on time, neat and product as expected. Fair price for good windows. 3rd time we've use this make of wkonfowd and installers. Have recommended same to many others

Thanks John for taking the time to write your review. We replaced 3 windows on this occasion and have now officially replaced all the windows at John's house. Thank you for the business once again.

Mark
12 reviews Hamilton, ON

This is the third time I've done business with Dmitry at Arcana Windows, and once again he's been an all around pleasure to deal with.
Since this was the third time around for me, Dmitry recognized this and, as a result, I was rewarded with a very, very competitive price quote. Dmitry will reward your loyalty; he's gentle, not pushy one bit; flexible, he'll afford you a few days before you pay the bill; and his communication is great, he's always responds to text messages right away. Also, his installers are great, no issues there.

Thanks, Dmitry, I will continue referring people to Arcana, and I will contact you the next time I am in need of additional windows or doors

Thanks again!

****Update: Post completion of the job, I noticed that a floor sweep on one of the new doors required adjusting. I called up Dmitry and he stopped in and made the required fix. The lines of communication are always open with Dmitry, so not to worry there***

Wow thanks Marco for the very flattering review. Thank you for the business once again. And you are, yourself a pleasure to deal with. Happy to help you with the windows and doors for your new property in Hamilton. And happy to provide you with a competitive price for your loyalty and business. All the best.

More about Arcana Windows & Doors Ltd

For nearly three decades the professionals at Arcana Windows and Doors have been installing the highest quality products - and providing the best service in the market today.

We pride ourselves on the long-term relationships that we have developed over the years with our many satisfied homeowners – a personalized approach that sets Arcana apart.

Arcana Windows and Doors offers a comprehensive range of services designed to meet the needs of today’s discerning homeowners. We begin by consulting with you to understand the aesthetics and the functionality you are looking to achieve.