Hamblet's Roofing Siding Windows

Kathy in Lincoln
Kathy in Lincoln
3 reviews Lincoln, ON

Soffits and capping

So nice to have such pleasant people to deal with. We had a renovation project on our front porch requiring some aluminum capping and new soffits. A couple of hidden issues during the project forced me to delay the job with Hamblet's a few times, but when we finally had a firm date, so great to get re-scheduled with no issues, have the installers show up when expected and have the job competed including great cleanup after their work!

Jeff  in Niagara Falls
Jeff in Niagara Falls
1 review Niagara-on-the-Lake, ON

roof reshingling

...can't say enough good things about this roofing job!
From preliminary site meetings to job completion these guys made you feel like they were shingling their own home! Thank you Guys!

ernie from Grimsby
ernie from Grimsby
1 review Grimsby, ON

roof replacement

Just had my roof replaced by Hamlet's Roofing. Although it took a 6 man crew three days to complete, they did a first rate job on a very difficult roof. The crew leader Ken took the time to answer all my questions and address my concerns. The whole crew worked together as they took pride in their workmanship. They left the work area spotless. Also, the crew went out of their way to help us on 2 occasions. The following day, the roof had an inspection by another Hamblet employee, John. All went well. Finally, we found their price was very competitive for the quality of work received.

Susan from Hamilton
Susan from Hamilton
5 reviews Orangeville, ON

New Shingles on Roof

I needed a new roof on my Mum's house before I sold it as she had recently passed away. I was so happy with the workmanship and the crew that arrived so very early in the morning! They cleaned up well, and did a fantastic job. The roof needed replacing and I am so happy that I did it with Hamblet's. The crew were pleasant and professional and were happy to explain what was needed to be done. Recommend highly!

Mike from Welland
Mike from Welland
2 reviews Welland, ON

Roof

Was time to have my roof replaced, Hamblet's where one of the highest quotes I received but being a very large and well established company I figured you get what you pay for! Everyone was very kind and friendly to deal with but there was a few issues with the job. The issues where fixed but I feel they where rookie mistakes and perhaps if more time and care was taken during install they could have been avoided. I don't feel Hamblet's is any better then any other company and would not recommend them.

Thank you for your review Mike. It is imperative that we do our utmost to avoid any deficiencies and maintain a high level of quality workmanship in all our endeavors which is why we appreciate you drawing this matter to our attention and allowing us the opportunity to rectify it. We have taken your photos and concerns to all our lead hands and supervisors as a training tool and reminder to adhere to the high standards and professionalism that we expect.

Janette in NOTL
Janette in NOTL
9 reviews Saint Catharines, ON

New Roof

They gave a competitive quote and had great service. The job was done with professionalism and the quality of the roof was excellent. Most of all, they left a clean site. Thanks.

We love working in picturesque Niagara on the Lake and the architecture throughout is just beautiful. Thank you so much for your review Janette.

Heather from Welland
Heather from Welland
1 review Welland, ON

roofing

Hamblets was recommended to me by a family member. They had done work at his house and he was very satisfied and felt they would be the best company for us to use for our roof. I called for an estimate and when Rick came out he was very polite, professional and thorough. He explained what our roof needed as we had the roof done several years ago but unfortunately it was done incorrectly, so the whole thing had to come off and then they had to start right from scratch. The crew was polite and very professional as well. They were here for 2 days and when leaving the first day, they made sure everything was cleaned up and there was no debris left at all. Also did this when they were finished the job. They had cleaned up so well you would have never known anyone had been here. The whole process could have been way more stressful but because of their professionalism and explaining everything to us, it all went very smoothly. Afterwards someone came by from the company to inspect the roof. I would highly recommend Hamblets!!!

Dear Heather,

As an estimator for Hamblet's Roofing Siding Windows, it brings a great level of comfort knowing all of us within the company are working as a team, holding the same values for quality. Your review and reasoning for selecting us as your contractor is greatly appreciated. I'm very proud to be part of this team and I'm sure you and your family are looking forward to the install of all the windows and doors.

Sincerely,

Rick Gorham

5 reviews Niagara Falls, ON

Roofing job!

These guys did my roofing during the past summer, they did a wonderful job, even fixed an issue a previous contractor didn't do correctly and Hamblet's fixed is for NO CHARGE! Awesome bunch of people!

Michael Kovacs in St catharines
Michael Kovacs in St catharines
2 reviews Saint Catharines, ON

New Roof

When my wife and I initially bought our house, we thought our roof was fine, but it fact it was not at the time. A few years went by, and the shingles on the house started to look a little ragged, so we decided to replace the roof.

One of our friends worked in the construction industry, and he referred us to Hamblet's , stating that their work was far superior to other companies around in our area. So we called the company and they sent out a estimator to give us a quote.

When the estimator arrived, he was professional and courteous and very thorough and the price seemed right for our budget. So my wife and I decided to go with them.

One the day of the job, instead of arriving with one crew, Hamblet's had sent two crews to get the job done. The job foreman was very polite and motivated in doing the job properly and quickly. Instead of doing the job in one day as estimated they did it in half a day. The entire crew was friendly and polite also. When the job was completed they cleaned up the work area of all debris.

Later that same day the owner came by to inspect the work of the crew to make sure that everything was up to his standards.

5 reviews Niagara Falls, ON

Roofing Issue Resolution

Fantastic company, really knows customer service. I had an issue with my roof the previous company didn't do correctly, Hamblet came in, fixed the issue NO CHARGE! They never even did the original job (then again if they did I wouldn't have had the issue). Will go back to them for additional work in a heartbeat!

More about Hamblet's Roofing Siding Windows

For over 25 years Hamblets Roofing Siding Windows has provided dependable services to its customers, earning them the reputation as one of the best full-service contractors in the Niagara Region. From large, complex commercial installations to modest, quaint residential projects, Hamblets team of experienced professionals take care of every detail ...