Sears Canada IncChinook Centre

Review for Sears Canada IncChinook Centre

Cowtown homeowner
Cowtown homeowner

New Washer and Dryer

I recently received a new Samsung washer and dryer. I have just used them for the first time and so far they are working great. My sales experience was pretty good. I don't really enjoy buying appliances and the salespeople always feel a little used care salesman to me. The in store experience was as expected, I feel like they push the Kenmore which I would never buy again. It's better to do your research beforehand and know what you want. Delivery was schedule and the only complaint I have is that the delivery guys left some garbage on my street which I had to go and pick up.

Overall Sears is good for their long term financing which is helpful to me.