Top Hat Home Comfort Services

Sandra from Ottawa
Sandra from Ottawa
3 reviews Ottawa, ON

Fireplace WETT Inspection

Fantastic service, cleaned and maintained the fireplace and gave it a pass. I was worried but they answered all my questions perfectly. Highly recommended, i shopped around and they were very competitive.

HSTA
HSTA
14 reviews Gloucester, ON

Looking for discontinued parts

An old fireplace in our basement - was looking for a piece that was discontinued and we could not find it anywhere. They were helpful, explained the process thoroughly. Timely and did not require follow-up.

GV in Ottawa
GV in Ottawa
8 reviews Ottawa, ON

Gas Fireplace Service

Our fireplace conked out. We called Top Hat to look at it. They were timely and courteous. They fixed it quickly and explained what went wrong (dirty burners). The only small downside is overall price is pretty high on an hourly basis. Upside is incredibly efficient service.

Stuart from Kanata
Stuart from Kanata
1 review Kanata, ON

Furnace & Heat Pump installation

Top Hat were on time, on budget and did what they said they would. Having researched the advantages of installing a heat pump I knew the questions to ask and they scored high marks with all of their answers. Cleanup was good and most importantly the house is warm even with the -27c weather.

Bill Bee in Ottawa
Bill Bee in Ottawa
4 reviews OTTAWA, ON

Roofing repair

A tech was brought out on a busy day to view a leaking roof in my home. He came up with an estimate for which I was charged. I tried to get the repair done but did not get a response to do so. The company had sent out an apprentice while the experts were on vacation. I ended up requesting a refund because they could not complete the jjob and the estimate provided was not accurate. After much back and forth a refund was provided. Generally the company has a good reputation, but in this situation they were too busy to send out the proper people.

Denise in Ottawa
Denise in Ottawa
2 reviews Ottawa, ON

Chimney Assessment and Cleaning

The staff were knowledgeable and professional. We also had a quote for a high-efficiency fireplace insert but did not go this route in the end. The scheduling for the quote was convenient and quick.

Kevin in Nepean
Kevin in Nepean
12 reviews NEPEAN, ON

Gutter and Eavestrough Repair/Cleaning

I had a large piece of ice smash my eavestrough during the winter and needed it repaired. Top Hat Services did a quick and quality job when repairing it. The work was thorough and they had all the equipment necessary to do the job as quickly as possible. They mentioned that my eavestrough was relatively dirty, so they offered a cleaning service which I decided to invest in as well. They came and left really quickly, and I am quite happy with the service.

They also offer many other services as they are pretty versatile when it comes to home services.

PA in Ottawa
PA in Ottawa
6 reviews Ottawa, ON

Chimney sweep & W.E.T.T

I had our chimney cleaned and inspected by Top Hat and was very pleased with the service - they did a very through job and replaced a few parts that were quite worn and/or broken. They also left me with an inspection report, which is great to have on hand and in our files for future reference. I feel quite a bit safer using our chimney now that it's been thoroughly inspected and cleaned by the professionals at Top Hat!

John Albert in Kanata
John Albert in Kanata
1 review KANATA, ON

Top Hat Furnace repair

Asked Top Hat Home Comfort to repair a noisy fan on my 11 Year old York furnace.
They said it was the squirrel cage that needed changing, a $125 part.
They came the same day to diagnose it.

Review has 1 previous version
Boots in Ottawa
Boots in Ottawa
9 reviews Ottawa, ON

Eavestrough Cleaning

Our eavestroughs were in serious need of being cleaned, with leaves & branches from the trees nearby having clogged them up pretty badly. The Top-Hat crew did a great job of cleaning all of them out, bringing along with them not only multiple people, but also ladders of multiple sizes as well as ropes & harnesses for the eavestroughs at the very top of our 4-story house. We'll use their services again in the future!

More about Top Hat Home Comfort Services

Top Hat Home Comfort Services has been providing quality repairs, maintenance and improvement services for the Ottawa valley since 1974.
Looking for Chimney Sweeps pros in Nepean?