Top Hat Home Comfort Services

Reviews for Top Hat Home Comfort Services

David in Toronto
David in Toronto
2 reviews Ottawa, ON

Installation of a gas insert fireplace

Very satisfied with the service provided by Top Hat Home Comfort. Had a gas insert installed into an existing wood burning fireplace. Everything was easy to complete from the original sales call until final installation. The service and professionalism demonstrated by the entire Top Hat crew was greatly appreciated. Would recommend to anyone requiring their services and will definitely use them again. Thank you Doug, Shane, Jerry, and Richard, and all the Top Hat Crew.
from Dave.

Thank you for your patronage and your review.

Private User reviews Ottawa, ON

We were very satisfied with the professionalism provided by the Top Hat team. From initial contact to the final inspection, work was completed efficiently and effectively. Would recommend to friends.

Bruce and Judy Hygh from Ottawa
Bruce and Judy Hygh from Ottawa
13 reviews Ottawa, ON

Eaves troughing and gutter hemlet installation

Did an excellent and professional job of installing new gutter helmets, eaves troughs and down pipes in front of house and in rear on new sun room addition. Highly professional and knowledgeable staff and courteous and helpful. Would recommend to others for work. We will use them next year for replacing older eaves troughs and for roof.

Thanks you for your review

Will in Toronto
Will in Toronto

Chimney Replacement

I needed a chimney replacement. Top Hat was referred to me by a friend. They came by on a Saturday to take a look at the chimney. I spoke with Steve on Sunday night by phone. He gave me the estimate, and we decided to move forward. They were able to begin Tuesday. The crew showed up early Tuesday morning as I was leaving for work, and they had completed the job before I got home. I couldn't be happier. The chimney looks great! they matched the bricks perfectly, and the flashing and the cap look great as well. Though I only met them briefly, the crew seemed courteous and professional, which was confirmed by my wife later in the day who had nothing but good things to say. I would definitely recommend them, and will use them again. Thanks!

Private User reviews , ON

AC/furnace

Great service , qualified professionals
I would recommend this company to family / friends , will be using them for other things such as duct cleaning fire plc maintenance , gutters etc ...
All around great

Elena from WENDOVER
Elena from WENDOVER
2 reviews , ON

Air conditioner installation

Alex and his team partner installed an air conditioner in my house. They were professional, polite, good communicators, as well as their work was fast, clean and to my full satisfaction.

Thank you for your review.

Rob from Ottawa
Rob from Ottawa
12 reviews Ottawa, ON

Wood Stove, Chimney Cleaning

I received a Wood Stove, Chimney Cleaning in preparation of the wood burning season and found that the Top Hat crew was courteous, efficient and they did a good job.
The price was quite reasonable and I would definitely recommend their service.

Thanks for choosing Top Hat.

Georges Sarazin from Ottawa
Georges Sarazin from Ottawa
1 review Ottawa, ON

Air Conditioning Installation

We have been customers of Top Hat for many years and have appreciated the duct and chimney cleaning service they provided to our various homes over the past several years. Last week we sought out quotes for replacement of our AC. Of the 3 companies that quoted, Top Hat not only had the best price, but also made us feel we were dealing with the most experienced and knowledgeable team. Today, we just had a new AC installed by 3 amazing Top Hat technicians (I apologize if this is not the correct term). All three were very professional and thorough in their work. They kept me informed throughout the process and worked with positive attitudes even though the temperature was 40 degrees in our backyard. Thank you all for the great experience and the subsequent cold air now filling my home. Keep up the fantastic work! We will continue to be a satisfied customer of Top Hat for years to come.

Glad to hear

Sandy from Ottawa
Sandy from Ottawa
2 reviews Ottawa, ON

Chimney Cleaning & Repair

I called Top Hat because I needed a company to check the cap on my chimney as a squirrel had gained entry into my home. Although I would have preferred that they would have been able to come the next day, they nevertheless arrived as scheduled 3 days later. The technicians were on time, and carried out the work efficiently. They replaced the cap with a better quality one, and cleaned and inspected the chimney at the same time. The work was done within a timely manner and they left my hearth and living room perfectly clean. I would definitely use them again.

Nicholas and Danielle Korbel from Ottawa
Nicholas and Danielle Korbel from Ottawa
1 review Ottawa, ON

Furnace installation

We got a very nice Christmas gift this year. It did not come from the North Pole; instead, it was delivered by a crew from Top Hat.
We bought a new gas furnace but its installation could not be scheduled before the holidays. Everybody was fully booked. But when I called the office to try to fit it in, they agreed to work extra on the last working day before the holidays.
The crew worked as a well oiled machine: well organized, professional and efficient, but also very pleasant and respectful. They were open to any extra request and did a beautiful job. Our holiday with the new furnace was so much more enjoyable. They all deserve 5 stars for it.

Fantastic

More about Top Hat Home Comfort Services

Top Hat Home Comfort Services has been providing quality repairs, maintenance and improvement services for the Ottawa valley since 1974.
Looking for Fireplaces pros in Nepean?