Blinds To Go Inc

Blinds To Go Inc
613-226-8646
519 West Hunt Club Road
Nepean

We had several companies quote on blinds to replace some old ones, as well as several new windows for a recent addition. We were serviced by Mike in Kanata and found his customer service to be great. He was helpful in the showroom and made the process much easier! We had them installed and the installer provided quick and efficient service as well! 100% happy!

Kevin in Nepean
Kevin in Nepean
12 reviews NEPEAN, ON

Blinds Retailers

I decided to go to the local blinds to go in Nepean when moving into my house. I did not run into any problems with this retailer. I opted to install the blinds myself to save a bit of money, however the retailers at this store were quite helpful. The selection was impeccable! The palettes had colors for blinds that I've never seen prior to going to blinds to go and the blinds that I had purchased were top notch. I am still using these blinds and they still work very well.