24 George Street West Ottawa ON K1N9B4
HomeStars  >  Heating & Air Conditioning in Ottawa  >  A Peloso Heating Services

Reviews for A Peloso Heating Services

613-234-5558
24 George Street West
Ottawa
K1N9B4

I rent a place in Ottawa in the Glebe. A. Poloso was apparently contracted by my landlord, who was supposed to meet him this morning and accompany him to the basement to check out the furnace. The landlord waited in the morning for a while and no one showed up, so he left. After this, Poloso showed up and without ringing the bell just walked right into our home. I was sleeping. I wokle up to someone yelling out "Hello!"... Compeltely startled me. Then I asked for the key to my house back until I got a chance to talk to the landlord. He refused a few times, and then just threw a ring of keys at me. Then he started taunting me to call the cops if I wanted to. Even his crew are arrogant people. Now I am changing my locks because I don't trust them not to have copied them. They seem like the kind of people who would used them later on. Would not recommend. The owner is arrogant, and feels like he has the right to do whatever he wants, including just using a key and walking into a house illegally. DO NOT HIRE THESE PEOPLE, and if you do, INSTALL A SECURITY SYSTEM AFTER.

Angela in Ottawa
Angela in Ottawa
2 reviews Ottawa, ON

fixed oil tank

613-234-5558
24 George Street West
Ottawa
K1N9B4

House was making noise, called this company and they were out right away. The workers were very friendly and answered all my questions. The men worked very quietly in order to not disrupt what I was doing. Nice and very respectful and knowledgeable.