Sears Home Central

David
David
23 reviews Vancouver, BC

Kitchen Appliances

We purchased some new appliances for our rental suite. We bought 3 pieces stove fridge and dishwasher. We would not do this again as Sears now uses a third party for repairs. I didnt know they dont have a repair division anymore and if I did know that I wouldnt buy from them and pay a little more and get service and proper repairmen service.

Joanne, Port Coquitlam
Joanne, Port Coquitlam
3 reviews Port Coquitlam, BC

roof

They were very knowledgeable about products and design. The installers were prompt and worked very well. They did a wonderful job and the new roof looks great. Their prices were very competitive.

Sam Taylor in Burnaby
Sam Taylor in Burnaby
1 review Burnaby, BC

carpet

ok nice job in timely manor and good quick response to quote and nicely done in my way, c
Great Clean up and lots of choices of carpet in Store and friendly people.

H in VANCOUVER

701 Granville St
Vancouver
BC
V6Z1K7

I bought all my drapes from sears as they have a large selection of colors and styles and the sales people take the time to help me select what I need. When I brought one home and it was the wrong size I got an exchange with no problem.

Victor Pedersen in Vancouver
Victor Pedersen in Vancouver
1 review Vancouver, BC

Living room curtain choice and installation

Have purchased twice from Sears Dwtn, curtains for my living room. Enjoyed the in home designer recommendations and the assistance in costing out the project. Was given firm dates of installation and, requirements needed from me to ensure a smooth completion..