Edgemont Floors

Reviews for Edgemont Floors

Mik Del in Vancouver
Mik Del in Vancouver
2 reviews North Vancouver, BC

Recieved quotes from them, then got attitude

The team there seem great and very responsive to begin with. I'm in the process of getting new engineered hardwood floors for my townhouse. It's been a long process with decision making, and of course the Covid reality of our world makes things more difficult. I've been working with two individuals on their sales team (I wont name names, as they know exactly who they are). I was also seeking other quotes from a couple other flooring companies, which any normal person would do and is standard practice. The thing was, it came down to Edgemont Floors and 1 other shop, and most importantly a manufacturers rebate, which the manufacturer said didnt apply to Edgemont so I selected the other company. I've been courteous and honest throughout the quote/communication process so I thought I was being diligent and respectful when I advised them yesterday that I have chosen the other company. To my surprise and dismay, I recieved a rather rude response back basically telling me that I was wrong about the rebate and implied that I pretty much wasted their time requesting multiple quotes over the duration of my decision making process. Then they had the nerve to end the email with "look forward to working with you in the future". Well, Edgemont Flooring, I'm in the sales industry and this is not how you respond to a potential client, no matter if it's a yes or a no to moving forward. This is how you lose future business. I've got other properties that will need new flooring in the future and as a result of this entitled attitude that I received, I will never deal with Edgemont and I will never recommend them. Honestly I was really impressed with their service and responsiveness until I told them I decided on another company. They were on my top 2, but never again. A respectful/courteous, "thank you for considering Edgemont Floors and giving us the opportunity for quotes and please contact us in the future if you need anything else" would have been fantastic and I wouldve kept Edgemont high on my list of options for the future. But clearly they need to work a bit on their customer service.

Yvonne , North Vancouver
Yvonne , North Vancouver
5 reviews West Vancouver, BC

condo upgrade

Edgemont floors came to the rescue when the condo I purchased came with "puppy" water damage.
Once they started, my condo revealed all sorts of defects left by the previous owners bad renovations.
It ended up that the only thing I kept were the kitchen cabinets. As the project grew in scope so did the support I received from Shifteh, Vickey, Ali and everyone at the store.
They may advertise as a flooring company but have skilled craftsmen that can cover any aspect of a renovation.
Thank you Teimour, your carpentry skills are wonderful!
Thank you to Ali , master tiler who came in to do the fireplace and kitchen and on short notice to redo a shower that I had done by another company and that had failed.
Everyone involved always did their best to keep costs down by making suggestions along the way.
I Happily recommend this company.
A BIG THANK YOU TO ALL.

Kitchen Reno

I had my mother's kitchen renovated a few months ago by Edgemont Floors. I'll be honest, we actually had no idea what we was doing but had a few pictures from magazines of what I wanted. The folks at Edgemont were really patient and explained everything to us in layman's terms which I appreciated. Their renovation people were also really professional and always left the area really clean afterwards which was important to us. Overall they were good people to work with and I'd work with them in the future as well.

Private User in North Vancouver
Private User in North Vancouver
1 review North Vancouver, BC

flooring throughout main floor

Had looked at several flooring companies before deciding to hire Edgemont Floors in North Vancouver. There prices were great and the quality of workmanship that the installer did was top notch. All the salespeople at the store were very helpful and a pleasure to work with. I would highly recommend using this company for all your flooring needs.

Private User reviews North Vancouver, BC

Vinyl plank flooring clip

The initial selection of the floor seemed great until the time of delivery. We basically had the firm send the floor by a separate delivery firm who refused to bring it into our home and left it by the side of the road for us to carry into our home. Once we opened it, we discovered the colours were all wrong, and so we then got in touch with the firm to replace. We are now told that we will have to wait till the rep is available to attend to this but we have a refund arranged. So far no call or apology from the owner of the company and now we are delayed with the laying of our floor. Very disappointed but especially with the lack of customer respect and no apology. In business this is unacceptable.

Calbee from Coquitlam
Calbee from Coquitlam
4 reviews Burnaby, BC

flooring

The overall service, quality and price of the laminate were a bargain! The job was finished on time and I'm so happy with the new floors. Thank you so much!

Don and Marian Wilson in North vancouver
Don and Marian Wilson in North vancouver
1 review North Vancouver, BC

Kitchen and bathroom floors done

Edgemont has a wonderful wood/laminate installer. Very fast, efficient, and innovative. Went above and beyond what we anticipated.
We were very pleased. Would definitely recommend to others. Two other firms were not interested in the flooring job as they felt it was a difficult one.

susan on the north shore
susan on the north shore
10 reviews West Vancouver, BC

purchased cork flooring

I have sent friends to work with Nazi,and have made my own purchases and I have been happy in all instances.The knowledge and service have been excellent.I recently bought cork flooring for my excercise room. They offer good pricing and supply quickly. My friend was very happy with their installer for the hardwood they purchased at Edgemont flooring.

More about Edgemont Floors

Edgemont Floors in North Vancouver, BC, is one of the most respected names in flooring in the lower mainland, and that wouldn't have been possible without the support and referrals from you, our valued customers. Our 4500 sq. ft. showroom, (which includes custom kitchen and garage cabinetry), is a destination ...
Looking for Tile & Stone Contractors pros in North Vancouver?