Buoyline Pools And Services Ltd

Reviews for Buoyline Pools And Services Ltd

Delphine from Markham
Delphine from Markham

Pool Renovation

Horrible, Terrible Experience with this company.... We booked the reno of our concrete pool in february to be first in line, ready for summer. I called in April to remind them. Chris showed up, estimate the cost at 4000-5000$. After a week, the work hasn't started. I called again. A week after, a guy arrived to remove the liner. Leaks from the ground, needs to repair. A week later, nothing, called again. The answer was: " Yes, next week"...same answer for the next three weeks. After screaming on the phone as we are now beginning of June, two guys came for 2h to patch the leaks. They let the cement bag opened in the pool (with rain the next day, can you imagine), they left trash around. Then nothing. called again. Chris said they used the wrong cement (??). A week after, someone came, used our water pump as it was raining for few days, and told nobody. We realized the next day that the pump was running (with no water) over night. Called the office to let them know. Same thing happened the following week. The pump is dead. I called the office (Darren is very nice by the way) hysterical as we were now end of June and still no pool. In the meantime, they asked me 2000$, which I happily gave, as it's normal to give a deposit first, and hoping they would really start the work (+ I ask for a quote, who arrived with 6250$!). The next day, they showed up to paint one coat. Leaks appeared, came back to patch with a paste. Didn't work. Chris says he needs to call a specialist (aren't you?). It's been a week. Nothing is happening. My 8 years old is inside the house during his vacation as we have that big hole in the backyard and I'm scared of an accident. Animals fall in the hole and it's a nightmare to help them out (I fell yesterday on my back rescuing a cat- my mistake, I know:). I cancelled my son's end of year pool party...but they don't care. We called them to cancel the job, telling them they can keep the 2000$ for whatever mess they did.....We left the message with the office (poor Darren), Chris didn't even bother to call back.
The pool will be repaired today by someone else (cut the concrete, pour Hydraulic cement) Paint tomorrow, and water on wednesday. One week job, done.
No care, no respect. I never ever want to deal with this company again. I want to put 1 as rating (for Darren) but I'll put 0.

Eric Fraenkel in Thornhill
Eric Fraenkel in Thornhill
2 reviews THORNHILL, ON

Pool service

This is a letter that I have addressed to the Company.
Hello.
Last year we had a disagreement over an invoice where I believed that the technician had mentioned that his intervention would cost around 20 or 30 dollars less than the invoice I received.

I told your office that I would be happy to keep doing business with Buoyline pools but that the invoice should be adjusted to what was promised.

Since the technician didn’t remember saying anything, your Company decided to stick to its invoice disregarding the customer’s word and basic customer service, for about 30$ worth of income.

Therefore, I promised to never return again to Buoyline Pool Services.

I just wanted to pass a message that, a competitor has earned my business and that the total amount spent so far this season is 730$ in products and one pool blanket. I also expect to replace the winter cover this fall.

One day I showed up with my 3 year old daughter who asked if they had a balloon. Since the store manager didn’t have any gifts for little kids he took upon himself to get my daughter an inflatable duck for the pool from his shelves and just gave it to us. They can expect my business for a while!

Sincerely.

Mark W. in Thornhill
Mark W. in Thornhill
8 reviews Thornhill, ON

Buoyline Pools

I have hired these guys to open/close my pool for a few years now. The service is good and they know their stuff. However, my pool opening is always delayed...despite paying and booking in advance. They never call and tell me they will be late and they don't keep their word. I cancelled a weekend get together now for two Victoria Day weekends because they started but did not complete the job before the weekend. How embarassing for me...stupid because I forgave them the first time around. Been burned twice and will go elsewhere for futire years.

Review has 1 previous version
Looking for Swimming Pools, Spas & Hot Tubs pros in Thornhill?