Brown's Repair Shop Ltd

Margie69 in Kamloops
Margie69 in Kamloops
1 review Kamloops, BC

Lock smith service

I use Browns repair for a townhouse complex I manage. They have always been awesome to deal with. Get my re keying done in a timely manner.
I have also had them come out and do onsite work with no issues.

Amandine in Toronto
Amandine in Toronto
1 review Kamloops, BC

I have never been this much disappointed!

I bought 2 resort locks and send them to Browns repair so they can come and install them on the cabins doors. We made an appointment with a certain Ray. I called him to remind him that there will be someone waiting for him between 10 am to 2pm as he suggested. He hanged up on me! Browns repair doesn’t have anyone else to do that job. I won’t recommend them! Before you hire them think twice. All the good reviews here are fake!