Okanagan Hardwood Flooring Co Ltd

Isabey in Kelowna
Isabey in Kelowna
1 review Kelowna, BC

Incredible service and results

I had a sand and finish on site hardwood floor done in black walnut. Not an easy job to say the least. I was overwhelmed not only by the results but by the level of service I received. I have an interior design company so my standards are very high - they went above and beyond. I would highly recommend this company for all of your flooring needs.

Kay Woon from Kelowna
Kay Woon from Kelowna
3 reviews Kelowna, BC

Flooring

I needed to have flooring done and Okanagan Hardwood Flooring gave me some great tips and had very reasonable quotes. Great service, great work, very friendly staff. Thanks! Will definitely recommend.